1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder if this thing will drop SOMEWHAT close to retail price in time on the secondary market, when this second shipment gets around...lately ive been seeing anywhwere around $1300-$1500 shipped from US sellers. very discouraging to buy one, I'm pretty set on going no higher than $1,150(ish). if I cant find one for that, then it's simply not meant to be in my collection :(

wonder if this thing will drop SOMEWHAT close to retail price in time on the secondary market, when this second shipment gets around...lately ive been seeing anywhwere around $1300-$1500 shipped from US sellers. very discouraging to buy one, I'm pretty set on going no higher than $1,150(ish). if I cant find one for that, then it's simply not meant to be in my collection :(

Keep checking bbts. A few members on here including myself were able to snag the preorder after someone cancelled. I was refreshing their page every 5 minutes for a couple of days. I was lucky and one was available around 11pm CA time.

Good luck.

It may dip a little, but once the lower price ones are sold. The prices will start to go up again. Well if you wanted one so badly you should have pre-ordered one.

Remember how many people in this forum were convinced they'd be able to scoop this up at a big discount because they'd never sell out? Oh hindsight, you tricky b*st*rd.

In other news SS has now charged my card for the final flex pay -- funny to see my previous payment was 18 months ago. :rotfl

Wild to think that this might be on my shelf wt the weeks end. What a journey!! Hahaha!!!:yess:

Really not much different then any other figure. You see the now shipping batches for more money/ then all stocks come in and prices stay at retail ( unless not in that demand then goes below) then once all the stocks are out and the low ebays sales go then all you’ll have left is the high prices. Trust me if you really REALLY want it, I would just shell out the extra few hundred. I see sellers on amazon wanting $3,000 for this thing. Once people start to drive prices up sellers are going to jump on board with those prices.

So did anyone ever figure out if those of us who are getting charged next week are receiving them from the second batch? Is everyone else in the second batch getting charged as well? Or is it still from the first batch....

So did anyone ever figure out if those of us who are getting charged next week are receiving them from the second batch? Is everyone else in the second batch getting charged as well? Or is it still from the first batch....

Well for me I’m in 2nd batch from 2017 and I’m on a payment plan. SS never emailed me The option to drop my payment plan and pay full for earlier shipping.

i got a 2nd batch email a while ago...nothing since. so maybe im actually in a 3rd shipment?

edit: i ordered the day it came out in HK. so i'm a fairly late preorder...

DC5A788A-3F78-4486-AA04-40A079446EE5.jpeg

Just receive this from my local supplier !!! Can’t wait!!! Whoo hooo!!

Part of 2nd batch. Final payment paid 11/20. Tracking number attached. Looks like this bad boy will be delivered 11/27.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the arrival of the second wave and the life it'll bring to this thread...this is too cool a figure for it to die already. I brought a good friend by the house over the weekend and the only thing he could do was laugh uncontrollably because of the size of the figure; it catches most people off guard. He's very much a reality-based person and has zero knowledge of the Marvel Universe but certainly appreciated the design and workmanship that went into it.

Back