1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be very happy if this comes off of waitlist and shows up in stock for a little bit when the second shipment arrives. I have enough Rewards to bring it down to about $150.

Finally broke down and ordered a display box for my HB...20x20x26; the $143 shipping charge is a killer.

UrCZp6N.gif

I guess ill be apart of the 3rd shipment? I haven't gotten an email. Oh well, I dont mind waiting a little longer. Congrats to those who are getting HB soon.

Well my final flex pay date got changed to 11/25, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so I'm assuming they will charge me on the 11/27. However, I didn't get my 14 day notice like some of you. :(

Could anybody who has this beast in hand do me a favor? Could you trace the feet on a piece of paper so I know the dimensions? Trace the foot (as close as you feel comfortable with) take a top down pic and post it. If you use 8.5" x 11" paper, I'll be able to get the size from that. I'm making a stand and want to make sure I have enough room for him to stand on it. I also need to know the space between the feet in just a standard museum pose. Thanks in advance.

Could anybody who has this beast in hand do me a favor? Could you trace the feet on a piece of paper so I know the dimensions? Trace the foot (as close as you feel comfortable with) take a top down pic and post it. If you use 8.5" x 11" paper, I'll be able to get the size from that. I'm making a stand and want to make sure I have enough room for him to stand on it. I also need to know the space between the feet in just a standard museum pose. Thanks in advance.

I read somewhere in this thread that the foot is nearly 11” in length.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When is this coming out for those that PO with bbts? Before 2018? I’m not in a big rush as I have to set up my new display cabinet (all glass; frameless) and awaiting MP Sunstreaker.

When is this coming out for those that PO with bbts? Before 2018? I’m not in a big rush as I have to set up my new display cabinet (all glass; frameless) and awaiting MP Sunstreaker.

I’m awaiting Sunstreaker too. Totally off-topic though. [emoji12]

BBTS usually gets their stock a few days after my LCS in California does. The comic shop has received no 14 day notice yet from SS when I talked to the owner an hour ago.

I’m awaiting Sunstreaker too. Totally off-topic though. [emoji12]

BBTS usually gets their stock a few days after my LCS in California does. The comic shop has received no 14 day notice yet from SS when I talked to the owner an hour ago.

Ok cool. Please post when your comic store gets their notice.

(Mp ss looks great ;)

Back