1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys I know I will. I’m still pumped I can’t sleep. Just been playing MARIO odyssey in bed on the switch. Thanks for all the options in acquiring this guy I can’t wait!

Yeah it’s deff a hi when you get a situation like this!!! Congrats and $99 NRD doesn’t actually sound bad for a now sold out $800+ figure.

I'm pretty sure I am in the second batch as well. I received the "your order date does not fall within the quantity of our first shipment" early in October. Later in the October, I moved the date of my last payment from November 25 to November 5 so that I wouldn't have to wait until the end of the month (any month) to receive my HB.

On November 7 I received an email from SSC telling me that HB is on its way!

Yep, second batch here. Although now I'm wondering if certain second batch folks are getting theirs early due to some first batch folks cancellations/declined payments. If I get mine before Xmas it will be truly be like a gift from Santa.

I'm pretty sure I am in the second batch as well. I received the "your order date does not fall within the quantity of our first shipment" early in October. Later in the October, I moved the date of my last payment from November 25 to November 5 so that I wouldn't have to wait until the end of the month (any month) to receive my HB.

On November 7 I received an email from SSC telling me that HB is on its way!

Yeah you're second batch.

Edit: I should say you WERE second batch :lol

Last edited:
Apparently, Sideshow is getting a smaller second batch of Hulkbusters coming soon. They have no exact date yet though. If you get a processing email, I guess you are in the 2nd batch. If not, the wait for the next batch continues....

From SS
They are but we don't have the exact date yet. Notices will be sent to those that will be processed in this next batch when we have exact details - it's another small batch from Hot Toys.

the figure that started this whole collecting thing for me 5 years ago, with the latest guy in my collection

Attachments

• 5Y2A4279.jpg
    5Y2A4279.jpg
    604.2 KB · Views: 239
Anybody here that still have the figure's box. What are the exact dimensions?
I'm trying estimate the cost of my local delivery. Thanks guys.

Hi the box is 50cm wide 60cm high and 29 cm thick

Thanks very much, I appreciate it.
Sorry that I didn't clarify much earlier, but is the dimension of the brown shipper box, or hulkbuster's packaging? If possible, I would like to know the size of the brown box.

Thanks very much, I appreciate it.
Sorry that I didn't clarify much earlier, but is the dimension of the brown shipper box, or hulkbuster's packaging? If possible, I would like to know the size of the brown box.

THat is the size of the Hulkbuster box , add about 0.8 cm to all dimensions and that is the shipper box size about . It was in there with not real extra room .

Anybody here that still have the figure's box. What are the exact dimensions?
I'm trying estimate the cost of my local delivery. Thanks guys.

Where is it shipping from? My preorder from bbts shipping ranges from $4 slow or fedex for $21. SS was offering $40 from China to California, but you’ll have to pay 20% customs. I’m so glad bbts preorder came through. I got lucky last night. That easily saved me $200+.

Where is it shipping from? My preorder from bbts shipping ranges from $4 slow or fedex for $21. SS was offering $40 from China to California, but you’ll have to pay 20% customs. I’m so glad bbts preorder came through. I got lucky last night. That easily saved me $200+.

For me, it's just shipping between different states in Malaysia. It costs roughly from Malaysian Ringgit (RM) 210 to RM280, which is about USD50 to USD70.

I got the 2nd batch email but also just an email saying my Hulkbuster is shipping soon (after my final flexpay on 11/20). Soooo maybe some of the 2nd batch will be going out around then??!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. False alarm. Just says I'll be paying final payment with shipping costs included. Doesn't mention when it's actually shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back