1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't found a definitive answer for this. Does Sideshow allow people to use Reward Points on Waitlisted items, if they convert?

Can I use Rewards toward a Wait List reservation?
A.
Sideshow Rewards cannot be used on Wait List items through SideshowCollectibles.com even if checkout allows it.

Really? Why do you say that? Have there been a lot of cancellations on bbts for this HB?

Do you remember what day and time you found the preorder available at bbts? I was thinking maybe they add preorders back once a week or two weeks vs when they actually cancel?

Just saying BBTS don’t do payment plans. So when they get their shipment in to start filling orders there’s a good possibility people will cancel because they don’t have the $700+ to pay upfront. Sideshow I feel like a lot of the older orders are all paid off but you never know do a waitlist with sideshow and check BBTS everyday.

Just saying BBTS don’t do payment plans. So when they get their shipment in to start filling orders there’s a good possibility people will cancel because they don’t have the $700+ to pay upfront. Sideshow I feel like a lot of the older orders are all paid off but you never know do a waitlist with sideshow and check BBTS everyday.

Ok yes that makes perfect sense. Although I was hoping to get this before 2018 of even Christmas. I wanted to mess with him before we head to Disneyland.

Curious if they can’t pay fir the hb through bbts they lose their deposit?

Just got a flex payment change to December 25, I guess no Christmas morning opening of this figure

72179CB5-DCAE-4537-B7C4-BBB7B64C3754.jpg

Rather happy with the cabinet I got for this bad boy. Just need to find something to put it on as cannot leave on the floor

Are you not worried about keeping it sealed and then it becomes humid and you have problems with paint . Thought keeping figures in completly seald cabinets was a bad thing.

Nice display box j4j, did you order it from casesforcollectibles.com...what are the dimensions? I'm looking to order a 21"x21" and maybe 26" high cause it looks like it needs a little more headroom. If you look back in this thread a page or two you can see mine on an IKEA side table; I'm also looking to have a little room to display the MK 43 as well.

I also wanted to ask about the lip on the outer edge of the base, does it hold the display box well?

A friend of the family built the case for me and charged me £100.00 which I felt was OK. The lip on the base holds the display box perfectly but the original plan was to put this display on top of 2 Detolf cabinets but afraid of the weight. 800 mm wide x 305 mm deep x 584 mm high but think an extra inch would have been better.

Are you not worried about keeping it sealed and then it becomes humid and you have problems with paint . Thought keeping figures in completly seald cabinets was a bad thing.

I can only speak from my experience, but using medicom darth vaders for example, I had one in a sealed doll case from micheals, one with no case, kept in the same rooms. The sealed medicom vader looks fine, the exposed vader costume is disintegrating. Very little light hits either figure. So this gets me to what I feel the problem really is, maybe even more than humidity in my opinion, is dust.

I hope they are correct on the date for you, the wait continues for me lol

Yeah same here. I hope they aren't getting my hopes up by moving my last payment from Dec to Nov. Although I'm wondering why that is considering I got the second batch email like most on here.

I can only speak from my experience, but using medicom darth vaders for example, I had one in a sealed doll case from micheals, one with no case, kept in the same rooms. The sealed medicom vader looks fine, the exposed vader costume is disintegrating. Very little light hits either figure. So this gets me to what I feel the problem really is, maybe even more than humidity in my opinion, is dust.

Thank you for the information .

Holy cow! I have been refreshing bbts preorder page of the hb for the past couple of days. I just checked it a few minutes ago and it said available!!! I was shocked. I immediately ordered it. Then checked the page after and it went back to out of stock again.

I’m curious why this was available around 11pm CA time? Maybe they refreshed their system? It was only $99 down payment. Question is am I guaranteed this now? I’m guessing so. I am on the waitlist through SS. I guess I should cancel that. I’m just wanting to make sure I get this bad boy. I’m pumped! Yes I know I’m a super nerd. My wife saw me jump out of bed a run to the kitchen to get my wallet lol. We were having a conversation and I just got up and ran out during mid sentence haha! Priceless!

Holy cow! I have been refreshing bbts preorder page of the hb for the past couple of days. I just checked it a few minutes ago and it said available!!! I was shocked. I immediately ordered it. Then checked the page after and it went back to out of stock again.

I’m curious why this was available around 11pm CA time? Maybe they refreshed their system? It was only $99 down payment. Question is am I guaranteed this now? I’m guessing so. I am on the waitlist through SS. I guess I should cancel that. I’m just wanting to make sure I get this bad boy. I’m pumped! Yes I know I’m a super nerd. My wife saw me jump out of bed a run to the kitchen to get my wallet lol. We were having a conversation and I just got up and ran out during mid sentence haha! Priceless!
Told you bro. I ordered mine like at 1am Los Angeles Time. Congrats.

Congratulations man!
Hope you can enjoy the Hulkbuster! :) :duff

Thanks guys I know I will. I’m still pumped I can’t sleep. Just been playing MARIO odyssey in bed on the switch. Thanks for all the options in acquiring this guy I can’t wait!

Back