1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished a new style stand for Hulkbuster. The white will house LEDs with a diffuser. This might be my final design.

Hulkbuster Stand LED.jpg

Has anyone here actually seen the prototype of the 1/6 Hulkbuster in person, and if so, can you say for sure that the production version is slimmer?

Has anyone here actually seen the prototype of the 1/6 Hulkbuster in person, and if so, can you say for sure that the production version is slimmer?

I've seen the original prototype on 2 occasions and it has a high "wow" factor and presence.

Saw it once at Toysoul Exhibition and the other time at Secret Base. Haven't seen the new revised one.

I think given all the improvements hot toys have made with the Hulkbuster, they may even include the actual 1/6 Iron Man Mark 43 figure, instead of the bust...

I think given all the improvements hot toys have made with the Hulkbuster, they may even include the actual 1/6 Iron Man Mark 43 figure, instead of the bust...
Yeah, keep dreaming. lol

I wouldn't have minded a deluxe version that was $1,000 that included the hammer arm and Mark 43. That would have been a bargain in my opinion.

Yeah, keep dreaming. lol

I wouldn't have minded a deluxe version that was $1,000 that included the hammer arm and Mark 43. That would have been a bargain in my opinion.
I think hot toys will include the jack hammer arm, as I saw a pic of the Hulkbuster figure with it attached[and yes, I will keep dreaming....maybe run into Freddy Krueger while i'm in dreamland...] :lol

I think hot toys will include the jack hammer arm, as I saw a pic of the Hulkbuster figure with it attached[and yes, I will keep dreaming....maybe run into Freddy Krueger while i'm in dreamland...] [emoji38]
Oh? I haven't seen that attachment in a picture yet. That would be a nice bonus for all the damn waiting lol

& dream on my friend, reality sucks anyway.

Oh? I haven't seen that attachment in a picture yet. That would be a nice bonus for all the damn waiting lol

& dream on my friend, reality sucks anyway.
Found a pic of the Hulkbuster with the jack hammer arm attachment, just go to Google, type in pics of hot toys Hulkbuster, and it's a pic with the Hulkbuster figure and Hulk figure posed like their fighting in the movie[i'd post the pic myself but don't know how...]

Found a pic of the Hulkbuster with the jack hammer arm attachment, just go to Google, type in pics of hot toys Hulkbuster, and it's a pic with the Hulkbuster figure and Hulk figure posed like their fighting in the movie[i'd post the pic myself but don't know how...]
Well I'll be... It looks like it just might be included. Good to know.
cf678672f19b24fbac9a95de6447627c.jpg

HT never made it official whether it was included or not. These pictures were before they decided to revamp the whole prototype so while it is still possible it may come with, it still may not at all.

Back