1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this actually a different version than the prototype that's been shown before?

I may be wrong...it's been so long...but I don't remember seeing an actual picture of the MK 43 and HB side by side. Again, I may be wrong.

Me neither, but I was just thinking whether it is the same prototype piece they've been showing or an actual updated piece.

I've been looking back and forth between older photo's and this one -- I'm %96.5 positive this is new. The big tell is the neck collar -- this new one a bit slicker. They also did away with the ugly silver "seat belt" that was on the older version. The older pics also didn't feature near this amount of "mud" weathering.

Well here's hoping then. Considering the latest delay from sideshow was only 5 days for me until the 25th of june this could be it. If it is then ... WOW that thing looks epic. Not sure my glass shelves will handle it!!

I've been looking back and forth between older photo's and this one -- I'm %96.5 positive this is new. The big tell is the neck collar -- this new one a bit slicker. They also did away with the ugly silver "seat belt" that was on the older version. The older pics also didn't feature near this amount of "mud" weathering.

and i don't recall the seeing the shoulder pad flaps or the uncovered inside detail on the upper leg before

New to the forums. Hi everyone.

Looks like HB is coming along really well.

Can't wait to get mine in!

Hey, Bats. Welcome...

:wave1

If this thing "works" i.E. no defects, joints holding etc...it could be THE absolute point of success for HT.
If this works, NO ONE will ever be able to say realistically that HT ******* up IMO.

The engineering in this has to be impeccable...

Hey, Bats. Welcome...

:wave1

If this thing "works" i.E. no defects, joints holding etc...it could be THE absolute point of success for HT.
If this works, NO ONE will ever be able to say realistically that HT ******* up IMO.

The engineering in this has to be impeccable...

Agreed -- this is starting to feel like betting on sports.

I doubt HT will deliver each HB with that level of insane weathering. But if they do, WOW.

Think about this, had HT announced this now, this would be likely $1,300. They are charging $200+ for a 6 inch rat, so consider yourselves lucky!

Likely the last large scale 1/6 item we see from HTs maybe not but I don't see them being committed to this type of thing anymore.

I can guarantee they'll do a Gladiator Hulk in the near future....and I guarantee I'll buy it. [emoji7]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They've made two Hulks so that's a given but that's nowhere near as large or intricate as a figure like Hulkbuster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back