1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't believe it for a second, although if that did happen as much as I'd be dissapointed Imagine the figures you could get with the returned cash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this post was trolling there should be a ban put in place. Moderators?

downey%u00252Beye%u00252Broll.jpg

You guys have endured so much waiting for this release...over 2 year, yet it's my one comment that crosses the line? People are calling for my banning?

C'mon, just a little playful ribbing with you guys! :rotfl

We're collecting toys here...let's not be so serious! Just trying to liven up the thread! :panic:

good news! there was an interview a few days ago where howard has been asked how is the progress of the hulkbuster
(starting 2:39). basically what he said was the hulkbuster project is still on going, he appreciate the patience of all the fans
and it is expected to be released on august or september. (but actually he didnt specify which year though!)

good news! there was an interview a few days ago where howard has been asked how is the progress of the hulkbuster
(starting 2:39). basically what he said was the hulkbuster project is still on going, he appreciate the patience of all the fans
and it is expected to be released on august or september. (but actually he didnt specify which year though!)

August/September? Sigh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Year two thousand twenty
:rotfl
Funny thing is it will take longer for it to reach me.

Back