1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've made two Hulks so that's a given but that's nowhere near as large or intricate as a figure like Hulkbuster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I know, but I consider it large scale...and I want it. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that just looks amazing. It really dwarfs the figure in front of it. Look forward to seeing more pictures.

I'm looking forward to the see Hoc Hoi try to bootleg Hulkbuster for their KO mark 43 haha #nochancelosers
2ee5248387cfb2cc929dc9c4ef5c2c05.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I can tell, there are subtle differences in appearance. The helmet base / neck sculpt and some gaps between the panels I highlighted.
HB enhanced.jpg

Attachments

• HB enhanced.jpg
    HB enhanced.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 328
Damn, I can't imagine waiting three years for a figure. I lose patience in those average 7-9 months. This must have been a great bonding experience for everyone who po'd tho :lol :lol :lol

From what I can tell, there are subtle differences in appearance. The helmet base / neck sculpt and some gaps between the panels I highlighted.

The knees and joints are part of those differences. Around the time HT announced the Mark XLIII integration they outlined the revised articulation engineering.

Hopefully this will be the year for the "delayed products" to come in.

Drax is on the way, hopefully WW is following, and then finally HB!

Little did I know back then had I just saved 1 dollar a day I'd have paid for this thing and had $84 dollars and counting before a shipping date had been announced.

Back