1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was march 5th 2015 when I ordered mine so got a while yet before it hits my personal 3 year anniversary. That being said it's been 27 months so far, but who's counting. Certainly not me.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, I just checked my account...it was March 5th of 2015 for me too.

Two years three months in and we still don't know when this will release. I'm at a loss for words! Not trying to be negative, but realistic.

I'm pretty sure you could get your deposit back if anyone wants to bail. It's been insanely long and I don't believe a company is allowed to legally keep a deposit over 30 days in the state of California without delivering in that 30 day window.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just want a ready prototype, and accurate dimensions. So i can factor in everything into building a display cab. Cause i know even once the HB is released in HK, it will take months for it to arrive my country. (Dont ask me why, my local shop dealer is quite slow on getting his shipments)

P/s: i'm from malaysia

This is the most elaborate and intricate 1/6 figure ever built. I doubt there will be an equal. So i give them a lot of leeway. Also consider they changed the design after deposits were already paid. Im still saying august, but im not antsy given what this is.

IMG_0030.JPG

Saw this online. it's the new photo of the upcoming HB

I have no clue where I'm even going to put it, I'm just so happy that 95% of this figure was paid off over a year ago and now it just feels like a treat to me, sucks for those that held out and gotta pull close to 1k should they want it now, if you a marvel collector, hell even a 1/6th collector, PERIOD....I don't know how you can pass on this....what a piece of art.

I've only paid the $80 NRD but the rest of the cash has been on standby in my HB fund...but I suspect we have a couple months yet.

Back