1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annnnd this one took two and a half years. We are coming up on eighteen months late. I personally don't mind, but that would be why people are complaining.

That wait is long AF, but in the end I think the wait will be very well worth it. :wink1:

Just checked out this thread after some time. So it's finally on it's way? Is it projected to be out in HK in June? Let's hope that HT hits it out of the park and not another DKR Bat.

Can't remember the last time I saw a hot toys on sideshow's site not go to waitlist. Must be all the cancellations etc be a shame if this didn't sell out and they couldn't shift the stock (might not be so bad for the few bargain hunters who are still on the fence) but here's hoping an announcement is made on the Hot Toys facebook page like wonder woman today/yesterday some time this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't remember the last time I saw a hot toys on sideshow's site not go to waitlist. Must be all the cancellations etc be a shame if this didn't sell out and they couldn't shift the stock (might not be so bad for the few bargain hunters who are still on the fence) but here's hoping an announcement is made on the Hot Toys facebook page like wonder woman today/yesterday some time this month.

Here is but a small sample:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/?status=in+stock&manufacturer=hot+toys

It's pretty rare for a figure to hit WL before release.

Seriously stoked for this guy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:panic:

Seriously stoked indeed!!!! After the long wait the fact that we are down to a 90 day window has put a pep in my step!! Currently building a custom case for a large HB vs. everyone battle scene. I even have one of the mount makers at the museum I work with making a custom mount for "flying" Hulk!!

:hi5:

:panic:

Seriously stoked indeed!!!! After the long wait the fact that we are down to a 90 day window has put a pep in my step!! Currently building a custom case for a large HB vs. everyone battle scene. I even have one of the mount makers at the museum I work with making a custom mount for "flying" Hulk!!

:hi5:

Cool! Cant wait to see how's the mount going to look like. Saw a pic of flying hulk vs hulkbuster. But it seems to require some drilling at hulk's spine.

Another quote from a hk forum (toysdaily):

Just went to Hottoys to pick up Mk 46 yesterday, staff said MK 44 will most likely be issued in Q3 (later half).

Ignore the first comment or the second?

I think it's clear by now with Deadshot coming before other figures shown in that "upcoming releases" photo that HT just gonna do whatever they feel like this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OSR updates their release list per Secret Base, so according to this HulkBuster is next, however this list can change day to day. It traditionally very accurate though, so here's hoping.
f8258390ed3c604fbf9dad994208fc35.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back