1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hell is going on with this thread? Let's get back to the important things, like how (too) big this is, or why it won't/will sell out, and what kind of a*s hat would pay so much for a toy? (Us -- that's who. Us type's of a*s hats.)

10300160_759999260750978_6239281467584244942_n.jpg

Is big. Is very, very big. :panic:

I'm really curious to see how much weathering will be on the final figure, it's definitely been toned down on the production versions of the last few Iron Man figures compared to the prototypes that have been shown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm really curious to see how much weathering will be on the final figure, it's definitely been toned down on the production versions of the last few Iron Man figures compared to the prototypes that have been shown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great question. I'm hoping there's enough that the dented chest plate doesn't look too out of place.

Saw that photo earlier. Hooray for small square components pics. At least it's something I guess. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did the same with Wonder Woman's chest plate and it should be out by June.

We shouldn't be waiting too long now for this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They did the same with Wonder Woman's chest plate and it should be out by June.

We shouldn't be waiting too long now for this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i'm guessing longer- that pic shows unpainted parts so still early in production- assembly point? or b&w picture?:lol

I was kind of hoping to have seen more by now. A black and white proto pic of an unpainted cockpit is just a tad disappointing at this stage. It suggests it is quite behind on production. Hope to see more soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The post of Jin was:

HB Factory.jpg

so HB is already in production...but I do not know how long the paint job will take....any suggestions ?

Back