1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July/August...

I'm starting to believe that's when we'll get our next "delayed notice" instead of when it's ready.

Read from a Hong Kong forum that secret base said it would be delayed to July/August...

Have you any info to this forum thread?

I believe we will get it (NA/EU) in mid of October, but perhaps HT suprises us all and HB is releasing the final product pictures until end of June. That would be still Q2 as announced :)

今日上去問,話7-8月派,又延期,大家做定心理準備爛尾。

Basically that translates to "Went in to ask today. They're saying it'll be distributed between July and August. Another delay. Be prepared they're gonna screw things up."

This was quoted from toys daily.com

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

今日上去問,話7-8月派,又延期,大家做定心理準備爛尾。

Basically that translates to "Went in to ask today. They're saying it'll be distributed between July and August. Another delay. Be prepared they're gonna screw things up."

This was quoted from toys daily.com

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

If they are distributing this July and August it is okay (for me). But let be surprised if the made a bigger delay as it already is ;)

This is getting to the point where I'm just gonna ask for my deposit back.

That, or just let it run its course and then flip it.

My Age of Ultron love has long since passed and the repeated delays are just leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

This is getting to the point where I'm just gonna ask for my deposit back.

That, or just let it run its course and then flip it.

My Age of Ultron love has long since passed and the repeated delays are just leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

I have had a Hulkbuster way before AoU (SS Comiquette Hulkbuster). So my love is for the figure itself and not the movie. So the delays don't bother me as much because i plan on keeping it for a very long time.

I have had a Hulkbuster way before AoU (SS Comiquette Hulkbuster). So my love is for the figure itself and not the movie. So the delays don't bother me as much because i plan on keeping it for a very long time.
Same here. Never planned to get rid of my figures. Ordered it, because i like the armor and the fact it is also a vehicle. Not collecting because of value or anticipation of the movie in the first place

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

Back