1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny how human mind sometimes tries to rationalize decisions based on emotion. I had decided not to pre-order this. Mainly because I thought it was too much money involved.

After that decision, I bought 3 quarter scale figures, about 8 sixth scale figures (including 3 diecast iron man and one hell of expensive 10th doctor signed by tennant) and a 1/6 SS speeder bike.

Not one single thought of remorse regarding all those purchases.

How come I still think then that 825 usd is too much for a collectable figure? I still can't pre-order this.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Still looking forward to this but almost 2 years in..... tbh enthusiasm isn't even 1/4th of what it used to be. If I actually invested my deposit money (in HK I had to pay half upfront), I could have earned a full figure for free (or more) by now.

They better hit this one way over the park, then I can prance around and be a showy ****** that feels better then everyone else in my lonely existence.

If the Hulkbuster armor showed up again in Infinity War that would be a dream come true. Unlikely though.

I love it when people say getting my hard earned money. It sounds like they shovel coal for a living. :rotfl

Some people do..what so funny about that? Its similar to all the day laborers in Asia. I dont see anything about it not a reason to make fun.

This is probably the most complex and ambitious 1/6 figure ever done. Not only that, it's huge. And on top of that, they decided to make improvements before the final product.

So i give them the leeway.

Is this their longest delay? Or hot toys have had longer delays like monger etc?
I think this has got to be one of them if not the longest. There have been figures teased and then 'cancelled' only to be released years later. Stealth Iron Man would be one that was shown at a fair if I'm remembering correctly, then cancelled, then revised and released later, that never went up for pre-order though so that's a little different than hulkbuster.

Hot Toys really needs to communicate with fans, it is really my biggest complaint about them, I can't fault them for their prices that much because people will pay them.

i see this Fall in time for the Holidays but then again TOMORROW it may be on a pallet being delivered to Secret Base!

I think this has got to be one of them if not the longest. There have been figures teased and then 'cancelled' only to be released years later. Stealth Iron Man would be one that was shown at a fair if I'm remembering correctly, then cancelled, then revised and released later, that never went up for pre-order though so that's a little different than hulkbuster.

Hot Toys really needs to communicate with fans, it is really my biggest complaint about them, I can't fault them for their prices that much because people will pay them.

Isn't Batman Returns the longest? It was said to be released 2012 I believe and it was 4 years or so later.

I think when this product is finally launched, those who preordered it will be glad they endured the wait and those who didn't will congrats those who did. It will be a special piece but I doubt it will be a rare piece. In fact I suspect many shops will buy one of this as their own collection or for display. And maybe easily available, not that I have any problem with that. I am just glad I own one because it's sheer size is already mind blasting.

I think everything that can be said has been said about this figure now until it's released...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back