1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still excited for it. I dont consider my AoU collection complete without it.

I've had only one payment left on this for about a year. Still fully pumped for this release!!! I think allot of peoples negative vibes on this one are going to vanish once we see some in hand reviews and pics. I CAN'T (okay I guess I can) WAIT!!!! :yess:

im in the one payment club as well :)

its been a long wait...even now i dont know how i will display him, hope he fits fine in my Besta cabinet.

I agree, the long wait has dispelled some of the enthusiasm for it (for me) but believe me when we all get it, I believe it's going to be most impressive.

For me I've always wanted a 1:6 scale mech and HB (comic version especially) has been one of my favorite armors, so getting this kinda kills 2 birds with one stone so to speak!

I mean this thing is going to be the height of some premium format statues...so it will be massive! It's going to be a very nice show stopper in a 1:6 collection.

You guys are right. Once we see it, it's gonna be most impressive. I'll try to be positive as i've never had to wait 2 years for a figure before.

This thing is going to be a killer getting into the UK. Shipping and then import tax is going to be hell. Hope he's worth it, been so long I've forgotten what he looks like. Back to page 1 I go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing is going to be the highlight of my collection. In a lot of ways, I see this figure as the sort of ultimate 1/6 figure. I think it will be WELL worth the wait.

I hope we see something soon. I have been patiently waiting and sitting on my rewards until we see some final/in hand photos before I order it. It's getting harder to do while there are some PFs that I could use my rewards on too.

Same here... I have absolutely no room to display it at all, but I still 100% want it.

Probably gonna have to put some back in their boxes.

Already have a display planned, Hulk's ready and waiting. Guess I better finish up the background for it.

Same here. My headspace is a little low for HB, so his pose will have to have a crouch to it. I wanted a destroyed downtown background for it, but was only able to find some pics a fan snuck of the set where there were no workers visible. Doesn't have a rendered look to it from the film, but it's decent. All the stills from the film have the characters in them, and I wanted to avoid that too.

hulk_dio_01.jpg

Same here. My headspace is a little low for HB, so his pose will have to have a crouch to it. I wanted a destroyed downtown background for it, but was only able to find some pics a fan snuck of the set where there were no workers visible. Doesn't have a rendered look to it from the film, but it's decent. All the stills from the film have the characters in them, and I wanted to avoid that too.

View attachment 330289

Looks amazing! Hope he fits in there

View attachment 330289

I don't think there is any way HB is going to fit that display.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not unless he gets put in some really weird, awkward position.

May have to rebuild that display to accommodate. Looks nice btw.

Back