1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vendor I buy from said not until February of 2017 at least before he gets it. He also said that date can and probably will change like the weather, so, take it for what it's worth. Delayed.

fc9367763707bb867c71a72fd4f7a1c8.jpg

So this is a rumour of a rumour? Pfft FB these days, cant really trust em huh? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.. This delay was pretty big news and caused quite a few to cancel for refunds instead of having their money tied up. I don't know why anyone would think this is just a rumor.

For me, having the ability to place the 43 inside as opposed to just having the bust isn't necessary, because either way you still see just the bust. Why take the chance of possibly scratching the paint trying to place it inside, unless the chest remotely opens up. I do like all the other new features though. I wish they add a remote for the retractable helmet and lights, now that would definitely be worth waiting for!

I was about to sell my Mark 43 and then the updated happened ... before it was announced, I was fine without that function but I figure I'll try it once or twice since it can fit now ha

Definitely would've preferred having this beast by now rather than waiting more but dems the breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but that's just a rumor based on more rumor. There is no evidence of that.

And as for who Mark is...he's th one that own/runs OSR. If he's a small potato and carries no weight then no one does.

I like that you're posting less, so that when you do post, you have to really concentrate your Motu. Maximum Motu, minimum effort.

Hello freaks, does anyone here owns the King Arts 1/9 Hulkbuster? If so, could you give me the dimensions on the box please? Going to HK next week and see if I could bring one back. Thanks !!

Dear god...delayed! ... wait.. this info dropped already on the HT FB page on th 5th of July. But if this was only a rumor then it is now official because Mark posted it?
Besides: who thinks the Mk 42 will also fit in? (yes shame on me I missed the Mk 43...)

I worry about the quality control on this figure. There are a lot of parts that could go wrong. I still remember desperately waiting to go home and see if my batmobile was scratched or not

Back