1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No how about the cost increase!!!! You don't think all these upgrades aren't gonna come without additional cost do you? All I owe at this point is the final monthly payment and shipping for this beast....wonder now how many more payments I will end up making. I have no problem with it as long as the quality is there but I have a hard time believing that there won't be any additional cost once everything is said and done.

hmmmmm I only had the last flex payment left with sideshow, I wonder if they would refund what I have paid , keep the reservation and restart the flex payments to pay off by Q2 2017?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have for other people, but that was when the delay was first announced weeks ago.

No how about the cost increase!!!! You don't think all these upgrades aren't gonna come without additional cost do you? All I owe at this point is the final monthly payment and shipping for this beast....wonder now how many more payments I will end up making. I have no problem with it as long as the quality is there but I have a hard time believing that there won't be any additional cost once everything is said and done.
There's no way if you've already paid for it, that HT would not honor that purchase price. That would be terrible business. Brutally bad on its end.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

They're not going to increase the price. Would be a messed up thing to do on their end when everybody would have been fine with the original figure. They have never increased the price of a figure after adding additional features to it.

This is just them trying to put out Hulkbuster jam packed with features due to all the other HB figures coming out from other companies. King Arts did this feature first so now HT is adding it to theirs.

I think they would have announces the price increase as well. But i give HT credit as this changes seem to be a desire to improve upon their product. Definite pride in one's work. Desire to put out the best they can.

I could increase the price on unsold HB but they can't charge people more who already have been paying. We agreed on price when we PO.

Hot damn. Wow. That's just....wow.

Ok, coupe of things.

1-Since the announcement of the delay, those that canceled their PO, how many of you are jumping back in?

2-this is a pretty substantial update. No scratch that, it's a complete overhaul. Nicely done HT.

3-I'm still scratching my head over hip/leg articulation. Not just for the toy, but the movie as well. The leg placement just seems soooo weird, and dangerous for Tony. Just...how?? I mean he doesn't take small strides...he friggin moves like a big, heavy ninja that bends, twists and contorts. My memory is a little foggy, but doesn't the HB do that hero three point thing a couple of times? And now that HT are going the whole distance with this, won't the leg/hip articulation be further limited? Not knocking on HT, I'm genuinely curious about it.

Well, I still got my PO from last year. 1 more year to go.

They're not going to increase the price. Would be a messed up thing to do on their end when everybody would have been fine with the original figure. They have never increased the price of a figure after adding additional features to it.

This is just them trying to put out Hulkbuster jam packed with features due to all the other HB figures coming out from other companies. King Arts did this feature first so now HT is adding it to theirs.

Yeah I figured that's the case. This is why competition is always a good thing. It pushes each company to do their best.

I wish SSC would do more than a 8 payment plan, if they had done one foe as long as it has been on PO then it would be more affordable. I would pay for 2 years at a low monthly premium easily. oh well

This is an awesome update. My personal fav is the retractable helmet.. Nt a by fan of the full insertion of mk43 but give us more flexibility for display.

I'm glad they pushed themselves for this figure and to show the industry who's the boss and market leader.. Looking forward to seeing an actual prototype of this amazing action figure.

Considering we didn't really see how all the parts joined around him in the movie, I'm interested to see how this works, but personally for me no suiting up pose will beat the hulkbusters final glorified beauty

Looking forward to this and glad to see them making the effort since the Kingarts Hulkbuster turned out so well. Hopefully, they will add their padded bits around the interior to prevent paint rub on the Mark 43. The Kingarts seems to move well without the 43 inside and even has some waist articulation. I don't expect this piece to ever be capable of the articulation that other Iron Man armors have just due to its size, though.

I'm actually pretty disappointed that the delay is for this reason. I'd much rather have the Hulkbuster coming out around now with only the Mark XLIII bust than having it come out in over a year from now with this new feature. I will never display my full Mark XLIII figure in there especially since you can open the chest and have a Mark XLIII bust in there.

Same here. I commend them for the overhaul, but I would have much rather preferred a HulkBuster released this year with the features we were already promised than an additional delay to Q2 2017.

So HT waited for the KA release so they could reverse engineer it.

it appears so, i am glad there is a company out there now that will push them to better their already excellent products , i have the black batman Tumbler and boy is the interior a sad sad feature, if only there was another company doing 1/9th scale with interior lights , maybe the tumbler would have a lighted dash along with the delorean time circuit board

Hot damn. Wow. That's just....wow.

Ok, coupe of things.

1-Since the announcement of the delay, those that canceled their PO, how many of you are jumping back in?

I canceled mine in early June. Needless to say...HT has brought me back. Lol. At least I got my NRD back when I canceled though, so it's basically just throwing it back down. I hope this thing doesn't get delayed past their current release. I think the cancellations in combination with KA Hulk Buster really lit a fire under their ass. I'm sure SS communicates their PO quantities back to HT, so it was definitely a good business movie on their part.

Now, to put Stan Lee in it once I get it. Haha.

Back