1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now they need to go all out on Falcons wings. Too bad all the other company's aren't doing super awesome Falcons with super customizable wings, or HT might do the same with upgrading him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't want to place my Mark 43 in the cavity of the HB. I'd have to see what kind of padding there is.

It seems unnecessary. I would guess most would want to display the Hulkbuster closed because of how spectacular it should look. Placing an IM figure inside wouldn't add anything. It is a nice option, of course. I guess having the option is the most important thing.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if other folks feel this way, but I actually have no interest in putting the Mark 43 in this thing. Just my opinion, but I did not like the mark 43 at all because of the color scheme. If it's compatible, I'm definitely going to be placing the mark 45 or 46 in this monstrosity. If it's not, I'll be modding it to make it f'n compatible. Haha. If you're all about screen accuracy, then the 43 is your guy, however I have a propensity to love the freedom to combine other figures. I actually got the gantry set, sold the Mark 4, and then put the mark 7 in it. Looked killer for a "bad day at work" kind of situation.. Lol.

I'm not sure if other folks feel this way, but I actually have no interest in putting the Mark 43 in this thing. Just my opinion, but I did not like the mark 43 at all because of the color scheme. If it's compatible, I'm definitely going to be placing the mark 45 or 46 in this monstrosity. If it's not, I'll be modding it to make it f'n compatible. Haha. If you're all about screen accuracy, then the 43 is your guy, however I have a propensity to love the freedom to combine other figures. I actually got the gantry set, sold the Mark 4, and then put the mark 7 in it. Looked killer for a "bad day at work" kind of situation.. Lol.

I'm sure the 1st figure i will put in it after i get it will be deadpool and probably a couple of others, just for a couple of fun pictures. Then i'll close it, pose it and put it behind glass

I'm sure the 1st figure i will put in it after i get it will be deadpool and probably a couple of others, just for a couple of fun pictures. Then i'll close it, pose it and put it behind glass

Yeah I'm definitely throwing my HT Stan Lee in there at some point. Lol. However my final pose will probably be some mid-armor transition maybe in a running pose if articulation allows for it. Can't wait for this thing. It's going to be a blast.

Yeah I'm definitely throwing my HT Stan Lee in there at some point. Lol. However my final pose will probably be some mid-armor transition maybe in a running pose if articulation allows for it. Can't wait for this thing. It's going to be a blast.

Ya, the "armor ejecting" pose is really the only appealing thing about this upgrade for me, but now that I'm thinking about it, I can't stop thinking about it, and it's actually got me pretty psyched.

Ya, the "armor ejecting" pose is really the only appealing thing about this upgrade for me, but now that I'm thinking about it, I can't stop thinking about it, and it's actually got me pretty psyched.

That pose will be bad ass as well. It actually gives me some ideas now for some other poses. Hmmm.

I'm going to display the Tony Stark human figure piloting the Hulkbuster, and leave the front panels completely open as a homage to this:

review_htpl_1.jpg

-----

This is the reason for making it worth the delay in my opinion. HB is more than just a figure now, it's a vehicle. As such, you should be able to put any typical figure inside. It'll be the vertical equivalent of the Batmobile or Delorean. Hulk Bustin' Potts anyone?

Ya that's a good comparison, before it was just a giant figure but now it's like on Batmobile/Delorean level, for the price it really needed to be more then just a large figure.

-----

I'm an impatient individual, but having 90% paid off this bad boy I have no qualms simply forgetting about it till next year specially if they revamped it to make it even cooler, the longer we wait, the better the reward I feel, we've waited a year for it already, what's another year...specially when is practically paid off...lol I do feel for those of you still on the fence, this will probably be their best piece to date and I'm sure they won't be flodding the warehouse with these...I can see this piece crossing into the 1500$ territory in the aftermarket.

Was hoping to get it this year, but oh well. Don't have the space anyways lol
I just need one more payment. It'll feels of just having my one more payment for this next year.

I was just watching an old Buget Stark video from the day (in 2015) HB went up for PO and he was closer to the actually release time than any of us. He estimated the release date to be the end of 2016 to the beginning of 2017. The delay does not bother me as i'm shopping for a new house and it will be nice to have a display room setup when this finally arrives. Space would be a little tight for this guy right now.

I'm glad I got a spare mark 43 so I have the option to put 1 inside but man that is a long delay. By the time this comes out I hope I still have an interest in IM as it normally takes a few months after it's released in Asia to come out over here so it will most likely be the end of 2017 beginning of 2018 before I see it.

I don't know, you would think HT would have been well into the manufacture of the original version by now, only to pull back for a re-design. I'm guessing this has been known for some time and they've been stringing us along while working out the bugs...I wonder when we'll get to see the prototype of HB v2.0?

I'm going to display the Tony Stark human figure piloting the Hulkbuster, and leave the front panels completely open as a homage to this:

review_htpl_1.jpg

-----

Hi guys new here and about to pre-order the hulkbuster. Definitely agree with Theokan and display with a Tony Stark figure in there.

Back