1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It still remains to be seen if the HB can do the ground & pound thing. I doubt it would now that you can put the whole 43 inside. I just hope they won't sacrifice the ab & hip articulation for this. Not asking full range just a little bit motion to improve dynamic pose. Don't want it to end like the power pose mk3.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it would be articulated only if you don´t put a full MK 43 in it. It is just an idea.
But looking at the FB pictures, why they would implement metal joints at the thigh/hip, when this area isn´t to be articulated.
It is just a guess.[/QUOTE]

I see in the pics that there is indeed a hip joint just not sure if it abducts or rotate. I just hope there's also atleast a little ab crunch & rotation but it doesn't look like it has it.

I wonder sort of articulation the King Arts HB has with a Mark43 inside???

I am genuinely excited (once again) about this figure, articulation or not. Now I feel even better about my decision to chose the HT version over the KA version.

It still remains to be seen if the HB can do the ground & pound thing. I doubt it would now that you can put the whole 43 inside. I just hope they won't sacrifice the ab & hip articulation for this. Not asking full range just a little bit motion to improve dynamic pose. Don't want it to end like the power pose mk3.

Perhaps it would be articulated only if you don´t put a full MK 43 in it. It is just an idea.
But looking at the FB pictures, why they would implement metal joints at the thigh/hip, when this area isn´t to be articulated.
It is just a guess.[/QUOTE]

I see in the pics that there is indeed a hip joint just not sure if it abducts or rotate. I just hope there's also atleast a little ab crunch & rotation but it doesn't look like it has it.[/QUOTE]

I also see the hip joint. With a figure inside I assume it would be also hard to articulate the Hulkbuster as well. I wish it would aslo be some abs movement too. Also not sure what kind of information HT is givin in the pics about the hip joint and what kind of they have not published within the pic. Only givin us much more room for speculation :D

I will test my mark 45 first inside before i bother getting a 43 for the 44

Pretty cool to see the engineering that goes into a figure like this. You can even see the articulation for the figure in these photos. Look at the joints for the hands, elbow, shoulders, hip and legs. Highlighted gold parts are metal.

13576681_10153628615332344_8055185568445699097_o.jpg

13558678_10153628615737344_6428844290030134105_o.jpg

13603801_10153628615447344_2930480411564922893_o.jpg

i wish HT can provide us a new plastic 1/6 scale mark 43 for us to put into the hulkbuster.
to play with the hulkbuster with a diecast mark 43 inside wouldnt be easy!

I was just saying how I don't care for the "eat a mark 43" gimmick, and boom , here we are. I really dig the other upgrades tho! Nice to see this trend of Hot Toys improving figures before release continuing, a very good sign for all collectors.

I'm actually pretty disappointed that the delay is for this reason. I'd much rather have the Hulkbuster coming out around now with only the Mark XLIII bust than having it come out in over a year from now with this new feature. I will never display my full Mark XLIII figure in there especially since you can open the chest and have a Mark XLIII bust in there.

I'm actually pretty disappointed that the delay is for this reason. I'd much rather have the Hulkbuster coming out around now with only the Mark XLIII bust than having it come out in over a year from now with this new feature. I will never display my full Mark XLIII figure in there especially since you can open the chest and have a Mark XLIII bust in there.

My thoughts exactly. I think it's a cool feature for those who want to display Hulkbuster in a "suiting-up" pose with the Mark 43, but for someone like me who has no intention of displaying them like that, I think the updates are unnecessary. :dunno

That being said, there's no doubt that this will be a very impressive piece, and I'm still really excited to get my hands on it!

My initial knee-jerk reaction to complain about this has passed after 5 minutes and I really am impressed at this revamp. My annoyance comes from having to wait for it and that is really a small price to pay for what this is ultimately going to be.

And what it is going to be, IMO, is the most ambitious, complicated, and impressive 1/6 scale figure ever produced.

Hats off to the entire team putting this together. I seriously can not wait to own it.

I hope the price doesn't readjust due to the changes.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

its a pleasant surprise. i believe the jackhammer would perfect the HT hulkbuster even more. no problem for another Q3/Q4 2017 delay, quality is all that matters

same here, unless the metal joints were needed for structural support so joints aren't cracking like monger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the added features are great. It gives us the option of the HB fully open in multiple display options. Kudos to hot toys for going all out on this piece! The wait is well worth it imo

hmmmmm I only had the last flex payment left with sideshow, I wonder if they would refund what I have paid , keep the reservation and restart the flex payments to pay off by Q2 2017?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back