1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, all this passionate guessing - if Dark Lord Dave wanted to make a pool on release dates guesses and take a commission, he'd have the funds to keep this site going for infinity (and beyond!).

Decided to create a list of "Release Date Guesses" for HT HB fans. I find this list helps calm my excitement...for now. Everyone is welcome to add to this list. My apologies if i've left out anyone -this list is all i can come up with :)

2016 Release Date Guesses:

April (wrong)
Dino_Ranger_White: April

Forbidden Planet (UK): May 15
Endosickness: May-June (Updated 05.07.16)
Brainiac: June-July

LexiKon318: July or later
Motuxmen: July-Aug
Markecho: July-Aug
poseidon215: July-Aug
Kroatos151: Late July - Mid Aug

YankeesFanboy: Aug or later
Loomunis: Aug 5th - Aug 15th
Jellowpy: Aug

Budget Stark: Q3 (July-Sept)

bransen2099: 2016

Hologram: Expecting Delays

Last edited:

Decided to create a list of "Release Date Guesses" for HT HB fans. I find this list helps calm my excitement...for now. Everyone is welcome to add to this list. My apologies if i've left out anyone -this list is all i can come up with :)

2016 Release Date Guesses:

April (wrong)
Dino_Ranger_White: April

Forbidden Planet (UK): May 15

Endosickness: June-July
Brainiac: June-July

Lexikon: July or later
Motuxmen: July-Aug
Markecho: July-Aug
Kroatos151: Late July - Mid Aug

YankeesFanboy: Aug or later
Loomunis: Aug 5th - Aug 15th
Jellowpy: Aug

Budget Stark: Q3 (July-Sept)

bransen2099: 2016

Hologram: Expecting Delays

Good list, Loomunis, but please keep in mind:

The relase rumors last spoken of were those regarding the ACTUAL release in HK.
My june-july comment was strictly pointed to when it would arrive in germany, which, approximately, would be around end of june, beg of may, IF it´s released in may...

I guess in july or august. And should reach everyone before 2016 ends. Where ever they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an e-mail from Sideshow saying they expect Hulkbuster to arrive in the warehouse in July or August. :yess: Of course it sucks that it is indeed delayed, but finally we got some information!

And it has begun. Lol. Just got mine.
6cd818bd829ac19f709ceefd2d34cac3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah man that is a bummer. Oh well, unfortunately I am waiting to finish paying for this item until I order any others so Sideshow are missing out on more preorders until then. Hopefully I'll save enough cash by then to buy something outright. Unless Hot Toys decide to make a Batman Returns Batmobile between now and then (hey, I can dream)

You guys think the Hulkbuster would have more "wow factor" than the 1/6 Tumbler?

What was your "wow effect" on the tumbler?

For me a "wow" would be if the bust would be removable (also with the possibility of stand alone) from the chest and also the chest opening would be done in one move (but I dont belive in the second point, because the helmet opening is also in done in singular compenents).

I think the first "wow" will be the comparsion with the Marks :D

That's not a Hot toys figure. It's CMC and was shown at the Aou red carpet premier like two years ago and is still not for sale. They gave the intial proto away at an event a year ago with a stated value of 10,000usd. Now at shows they are saying 4-6k usd for the new design. It's 1/4 scale.

A 1/6 animatronic for hot toys would be at least three times as expensive as it is and is NOT something they would throw in for free. Never gonna happen.

He asked a direct question and I answered and explained why. Yep, classic me and nearly every other person on the planet.

You can't be serious?? He asks two questions:
1) Has anyone seen this?
2) Could it be part of the delay?

Normal humans answer:
That's actually not a Hot Toy, it's a 1/4 scale figure by Comicave studios. (which you didn't even answer by the way, not sure how he is going to know what CMC is meant to stand for).

Motu response:
1) It's from a red carpet premier
2) It's from two years ago (not quite two years yet, and HT Hulkbuster pics are just as old, so totally irrelevant)
3) It's not for sale
4) It will be for sale (wait what?)
5) It's $10,000
6) Wait no it's 4-6 K
7) It's animatronic (Thanks, I couldn't tell from the video....)
8) It would cost hot toys three times as much to add hydrolics (I would looooooove to see how you came up with that imaginary figure)
9) ALL CAPS COMMENT SO THEY KNOW YOU THINK THEY'RE STUPID
10) Never gonna happen

You're good for a laugh Motu, but I have a feeling you make people feel bad on a regular basis. Why do you do that? Chill out, be nicer, speak your truth quietly and clearly -- people might start respecting you more.

Back