1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I come back to this thread or look at teaser/promo pics of this I am simply amazed that this figure is being made.

It seems like a massive undertaking and the fact that it's sub-$1,000 in an era when a mediocre custom can go for $900+ is astounding to me.

This will be a figure so unlike anything else in a collection in both size and scope that it will simply be the first thing anyone sees when they look at a shelf.

Can't wait!

Stay tuned for photos pitting HB against 20" Devastator :)
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

i know its probably already mention that i was pushed back , just checked sideshow and they have it as

Expected to Ship: Jul 2016 - Aug 2016

Darn , the wait continues for my first ironman figure

i wonder if we'll see the hulkbuster again.. maybe tony whips it out for infinity wars.. or maybe he makes an armor similar to oppose thanos.

i wonder if we'll see the hulkbuster again.. maybe tony whips it out for infinity wars.. or maybe he makes an armor similar to oppose thanos.

Thanosbuster!

I hope it does not look like the horrible Phoenixbuster we've had. :lol

He'll need something. Thanos is about the size of the Hulk and add the power of the Infinity Gauntlet at full strength with all the stones, any of the armors we have seen don't stand a chance.

He'll need something. Thanos is about the size of the Hulk and add the power of the Infinity Gauntlet at full strength with all the stones, any of the armors we have seen don't stand a chance.
Thanos is only 6'7" just incredibly powerful with the guantlet! Maybe some Asgardian Ore or Vibranium will help on the Infinity war front

It's an impressive piece but to me it's not anything I'd really care to own. Not even taking into account the price I really don't think it's all that memorable. The fight between it and Hulk is cool but that's really all it does.

Most of the suits or costumes don't get that much more screen time. The much loved mk7 was essentially the same. The 45 and 43 as well. And other characters had the same. In WS falcon is "falcon" for like 5 minutes tops before he gets grounded. Cap wears the golden age suit for a short time and he essentially got his ass kicked. And so on and so on.

It's an impressive piece but to me it's not anything I'd really care to own. Not even taking into account the price I really don't think it's all that memorable. The fight between it and Hulk is cool but that's really all it does.

The fight was very memorable to me. Up until the airport scene in Civil War, Hulk and Hulkbuster's fight was arguably my favorite. Having this piece along with Hulk is a must for me. Can't wait til he finally arrives.

Most of the suits or costumes don't get that much more screen time. The much loved mk7 was essentially the same. The 45 and 43 as well. And other characters had the same. In WS falcon is "falcon" for like 5 minutes tops before he gets grounded. Cap wears the golden age suit for a short time and he essentially got his ass kicked. And so on and so on.
Yeah certain ones have seen more use or seemed more important. Like the III, VI, VII, XLIII, XLVI, and actually despite Tony not being in the suit and sort of a dud was used quite a bit.

That shot of HB that Loomis posted does it make it even more tempting. But for me to get it, it would have to be heavily discounted. I remember when Igor got like 30% off one time. Fingers crossed HB gets that kind of treatment after being released for a while.

Back