1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow… that's the first I have heard about August. Yikes, that's quite a push back from April. :(

Secret base people are guessing. They have no more info then anyone else. Not until the release is about to drop. Budget Starks estimate is based of the dates hot toys provides.

From my understanding, Secret base is the physical store aspect of the HT company. The store employees and manager may not be privy to corporate decisions but I would think that they would have a better access to information as to when a product is ready to ship or at least their information would be similar from HQ as to when to expect delivery of the product, barring any unforeseen production delays.

Sweet ill take August release if ever only problem is it'll take another month or two before sideshow ship their stocks =(

I finally put this on pre-order just recently and received quite a discount with the rewards points I used. Not the best I've heard of here, but the monthly payments are not bad. Most likely, I will combine the last few payments once the final pictures come in and people start getting him in hand just so I can get Hulkbuster around the same time as everyone else.

Im waiting to see if it fit in a detolf if not Ill pass but if so Im buying right when someone stateside gets it.

I bought a new cabinet for it already. My Tony Stark is waiting for the arrival of the Hulkbuster. Still a long wait. But somehow I am having trouble uploading the pic.

I bought a new cabinet for it already. My Tony Stark is waiting for the arrival of the Hulkbuster. Still a long wait. But somehow I am having trouble uploading the pic.

I'd be interested to see what you got! I've been looking at the Ikea Besta, but they have discontinued the all clear glass doors (the new ones have a border on them). I have a feeling I'm going to end up needing something custom made, so hard to gauge how big his shelf footprint is actually going to be... :dunno

Well sideshow and the hot toys site still suggest Q1 to Q2 2016 release. Payments began in October and end in May on Sideshow site so no delays announced yet but wouldn't be surprised. The popularity of this thing is amazing!
ea2991fb265c6cea8bc9c614f7fed04a.jpg

The later the better for me, I don't want them to rush out something so massive with so much details to paint just to hit deadlines. Imaging the amount of defective issues if they were rushed out.

And the inevitable delay notice has arrived!!!!
Final payment scheduled for June.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

About time. Didn't get the email but my last payment was indeed changed. Thanks for the head's up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had my delayed email with my final payment pushed back a month!

Suits me like because today is delorean day!! [emoji851][emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back