1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, from the last two pages there's a nice pattern. Lol no one wants to see the bill, but everyone wants the figure. I concur

August would be good for me. I have 1 payment left and I don't have the room for hb atm. That would mean we will get it Sept-Oct in the states. My wife and I would be in our new home by then and we already discussed having a dedicated room for our figures. As long as it comes this year, no rush

Nice :hi5:, Same here. One payment and not much room but I should be in a new home this summer/fall and have plans for a dedicated collection room also.

Seems like the year for oversize space sucking things in my collection, i have the BTTF Delorean and ThreeA Bumblebee right now. Ultron, ThreeA Prime and Hulkbuster are on order.:slap

All the talk of flex pay on here got me jealous so I called SS to see if I could switch over from single payment to flex -- they did it no problem. Interestingly I asked for a four month flex and said "I assume the release date will be pushed past then", she replied "Ya, I think so".

Who knows though, could be nothing.

I'd rely on a Hong Kong-Secret Base employee's opinion more than someone who works for Sideshow ha Sept-Oct seems way too far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally. :lol Same deal with the jackhammer arm. HT could include it or try to figure out a way to sell it separately.

Veronica... meh. I can take or leave her. Not a big fan of the forced perspective thing they're going for. To me it looks like an undersized Veronica right next to the HB instead of one faaaarrrr away

The jackhammer arm is a must

I didn't think we'd get
Anything other than the bod standard figure so am assuming that's what I get and if it's more then that would be great. I'd assume they'd try to sell it though or put it in a "sideshow exclusive" package or something like that.

Who else is down to thier last payment on this beast? Waiting on the inevitable delay email, lol. Wondering how much shipping will be Screenshot_2016-04-26-08-26-41.jpg

I really hope they don't pull that and spring a Sideshow exclusive AFTER the pre-ordering has gone up everywhere... because I'll be pissed if I have to lose my 10% deposit where I ordered in order to get an exclusive directly from Sideshow. That would be underhanded of them to pull.

Wrong thread?

I was responding to gogul1's thought of the possibility of a Sideshow exclusive version of Hulkbuster with Veronica and the Jackhammer Arm, I may have misunderstood his comment. But if they did something like that I would not be happy since I ordered elsewhere and have a sizeable deposit down.

The always announce any exclusive version of a figure at the same time as the standard. And there is no way they would do an exclusive with those two items like they have done with past releases. The ssc exclusives cost the same as the non exclusive versions and no way they throw those in as free on just some figures.

It would either be in all of them or be a unique separate release. They have never done an exclusive version (as in a ssc exclusives version of a normal release) after the standard has been up for order

Was it Secret Base who said that? Well that gives me a little hope then ha Probably not April since it's nearly over but if they are wrong about August as well and it's sooner, I will take it.

Budget Stark has this releasing in the 3rd quarter, which would make it July at the earliest. Wish we knew for sure.

Back