1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine through a local shop and have been throwing $50 on it here and there since PO. I think I'm down to owing $190 when it's in.

I lost track of this thread a long time back. Did we ever get confirmation about Veronica? Last I was tuning in here, no one know if it was going to be offered separately or it was going to be included

20150709151643_599383.jpg

:lol

Was just looking at Budget Stark's list of upcoming releases from a little while back ... Quarter 3 seems so far away.

But then again Mk 45 was supposedly dropping quarter 3/4 and it's about to be released... So there's my flicker of hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really interested to see when the first delayed notification email comes through. Would love to see this guy released in the States next month. I just don't see it happening. :(

Yeah. I wouldn't mind getting that delay email... It'll at least give us insight as to when we can expect it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August would be good for me. I have 1 payment left and I don't have the room for hb atm. That would mean we will get it Sept-Oct in the states. My wife and I would be in our new home by then and we already discussed having a dedicated room for our figures. As long as it comes this year, no rush

Sideshow is still showing an April to June release window. I have one last payment for May so am hoping it doesn't get delayed.

Back