1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to pay full too, but saved everything, so no problem for me.
It will hurt, but having him will ease the pain shortly, I guess.

This will be my last HT for a long time, then.
Nothing on PO. Nothing of interest for me...

and that moment when you sit back and admire the biggest 1/6 IM figure in your collection and say.............................worth it :chillpill: :lol

Oh man, I dont know if to me he would be worth the almost $1000 price tag after shipping. Cut that in half and you got yourself a deal! :hi5:

and that moment when you sit back and admire the biggest 1/6 IM figure in your collection and say.............................worth it :chillpill: :lol

Definitely! It'll tower over the entire collection and make Igor look like a tiny little man. I look forward to that day. :lol

Oh man, I dont know if to me he would be worth the almost $1000 price tag after shipping. Cut that in half and you got yourself a deal! :hi5:

:lecture If only! :lol

Wow $1000??? :horror Where'd you buy from?
I paid $466 total for mine and idk what shipping will be I'm hoping less than $70
Definitely! It'll tower over the entire collection and make Igor look like a tiny little man. I look forward to that day. :lol
Poor Igor :lol

I'm buying a spare BB8 when he's out and painting him red and gold :D

For display next to Hulkbuster :lol
Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Rey-BB-8-Collectible-Set_PR5.jpg

Que the extremely hateful PM's from the Star Wars fans :lol

I'm glad I flexed it too, I'm not disciplined enough to put that disposable cash away for it...and 900$ in one shot I probably wouldn't have gotten him.

Ah, but when it finally does ship if you flex you only owe a small percentage. It will be nice to just have to pay 40 bucks plus shipping when it comes out opposed to a grand all at once. At least for me.

I'll have over five hundred in rps by the time its out so it works out perfect for me

Unboxings will cure your financial woes...or maybe just a little. Lol. I'm full pay when this thing hits too. Thought about canceling multiple times so I could PO other stuff, but the thought of unboxing this mother just keeps me smiling. [emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back