1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's an proper "Event" figure.And as such may get his own special announcement ala '89 Batmobile and Delorean.

Waiting for this to release in HK is painful ... Hell I'll be happy when Sideshow gets around to pushing back our final payments because it'll be better than hearing nothing at all about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda glad I just waited on ordering, the wait is slighlty less painful when you arent paying every month. It will be nice to just click buy and have it in a week :lol

Ah, but when it finally does ship if you flex you only owe a small percentage. It will be nice to just have to pay 40 bucks plus shipping when it comes out opposed to a grand all at once. At least for me.

Ah, but when it finally does ship if you flex you only owe a small percentage. It will be nice to just have to pay 40 bucks plus shipping when it comes out opposed to a grand all at once. At least for me.

:exactly: I owe one more payment of $49 plus whatever shipping works out to be

I think that's about what mine is. I know it's not actually any cheaper, but I'm looking forward to just send that 40bucks and getting a 825 dollar figure. Lol it's silly I know.

I just wished we could at least get a production tease or a hint at when it'll hit HK for reviews.
There are so many figures I want to and could get now but am patiently sitting on my Rewards until this is released.

The wait is killing me. I pre-ordered mine here in Aus through a local distributor (and paid for it fully) a few months ago now, still checking every day to see if any hint of new information on this.. I just want it now.. :gah:

Wow so everyone is still waiting on this to arrive. Wish it would hit HK soon. Really would like to see what this big guy looks like out of the box as well as how big the box will be. I think one guy is right that you will have to hold him like a first born baby when you get him lol.

Give it time...I need to save cash for the custom charges. It's going to be hefty!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back