1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is one most people would prefer comes out when they originally announced or even a bit later. It's a fair amount of money to spend all at once.

Yeah I agree, just got the Delorean, Spidey PF shipping soon for me, they can push this thing back a little I wouldn't mind. It's not like they'll cancel the figure or a Hulkbuster MK2 is even being teased :lol

Both appeared at AGCHK 2015.

tumblr_ns9vf6T5Yx1uqx64ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ns9vf6T5Yx1uqx64ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ns9vf6T5Yx1uqx64ro2_1280.jpg

I've been dreaming about them throwing these exclusives in for months. My "dream" is that they're delaying this figure to produce the jack hammer arm and Veronica in mass amounts to include them in the HB, as they were revealed late in the game, so "maybe" it's possible. A 36-year old comic book nerd can dream. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the deal with the stand they use on the hulk jumping smash display, i have seen plenty of pics and videos but non ever show the back of how its attached to the hulk body,superglued? Hot glued? Or some high tech ultra tacky puddy stick?

If I remember right they just cut a hole in the torso and put it thru the body.

Whats the deal with the stand they use on the hulk jumping smash display, i have seen plenty of pics and videos but non ever show the back of how its attached to the hulk body,superglued? Hot glued? Or some high tech ultra tacky puddy stick?

Pretty sure they just put a steel rod into his back. That is the only way it would hold the weight.

So this is supposed to be out soon i hear from SS website, can anyone confirm they received shipping details ?

Has to come out in HK first, bud. According to Budget Stark that won't be until the 3rd quarter of this year ... And then Sideshow won't have it until a month or two after that.

On there site it says April-June and i was going to grab it as i just received my long awaited credit from my other purchases.But you never know.
ets.jpg

April is pretty much out of the question since it hasn't released in HK yet ... I'm sure Sideshow will get around to changing that shipping date range and send out emails.

April is pretty much out of the question since it hasn't released in HK yet ... I'm sure Sideshow will get around to changing that shipping date range and send out emails.

Ah well, i guess i can wait and spend that $886 on food or gas till it comes out, then i can sell myself to the devil when its ready.

That would be a very pleasant surprise and a show of good faith to the loyal customer base they've built.

So this is supposed to be out soon i hear from SS website, can anyone confirm they received shipping details ?

This wouldn't be out soon even if it were to release in HK tomorrow. There's usually a six- to eight-week lag between a figure's release in HK and Sideshow receiving its first batch.

I wouldn't be surprised if HB drops in the summer in HK with a fall release for most of the rest of us.

That's actually good news for my wallet. I see people on here buying 1/6 DeLoreans, it's all I can do just to keep my real car working! So at least it gives me time to save my pennies.

(Yankee, is that ear attached to anything, or just a random body part? :rotfl It's too late for me to be up, my dark humor is coming out at night!)

It was formerly attached to the side of Marvin's head. :lol

I can't fathom owning both the DeLorean AND the HB. But I'm sure there are plenty here who will. :lol

Back