1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really torn between buying the HB and the Delorean. I basically love 'em both, and it was tough. In the end, I had to decide on which would give me more bang for the considerable buck. So today, Marty has been taking Deadpool, my daughter's Barbie, and my son's Hasbro Han Solo out to do some cruisin'.

That would be me :cuckoo: :lol

:lol

I was really torn between buying the HB and the Delorean. I basically love 'em both, and it was tough. In the end, I had to decide on which would give me more bang for the considerable buck. So today, Marty has been taking Deadpool, my daughter's Barbie, and my son's Hasbro Han Solo out to do some cruisin'.

:lol

I wasn't going to get both, but I keep thinking about how BTF 2 Marty McFly is coming out at some point, so the urge is becoming greater and greater. HT always finds a way to draw me back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still checking this thread everyday for blogger pictures. Still disappointed. Only one payment left. Wonder when I'll receive the email notifying me it's been delayed. :(

I have the black tumbler , DeLorean, and getting hulkbuster as well, that might be it as far as large scale items, well unless ecto-1 ever gets made by hot toys or anything else cool :)

Room, i need more display room

Ecto-1 would be massive. I mean MASSIVE. I'm guessing it would be $1,500 too.

I have a friend who has a '59 Cadillac, and it's just friggen' massive. That's what it's based on right? '59 Cadillac Hearse?

I haven't seen the movies in 20+ years.

1959 Miller-Meteor ambulance on a Cadillac chassis.I love'59s.When I was in Cuba last year for my 50th birthday the resort we were staying at had sawn the roof from a '59 Series 60 four door to make what is likely to be them only '59 Caddy 4-door convertible in the World!!I just hope they figured in for structural rigidity,little things like that...

I'd probably get a flying DeLorean.

I would ABSOLUTELY get that one. Unfortunately though, HT is in the business to make money, and if this Delorean doesn't sell well, we probably won't get the hover version displayed at the convention.

P.S. Finally pulled the trigger on the Delorean last night. Lol. Had to to it. Strong emotional attachment for me. When I was a kid I used to sit in the back seat pretending I was in the Delorean time traveling from destination to destination. Haha. I'm definitely happy now that the HB hasn't been released yet, my wallet is anyway. Lol.

Back