1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously doubt its included, it seems like they usually do an announcement when they add or change something big (like the articulation pictures for HB a few months ago or Reys HS and lightsaber).

Didn't budgetstark hint Hot Toys might push up the release date?

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Didn't budgetstark hint Hot Toys might push up the release date?

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

He did state Q3 releases could be bumped up to Q2. However, since the Ultron Mark 1 and Ultron Prime have yet to be released, I highly doubt we'll be seeing HulkBuster released anytime soon.

One payment away from having this fully paid and I get to sit back and not worried about how I'm gonna be able to afford it, FEELLLLSSSS GOOODDDDD MAN.

Can't wait to receive this bad boy, my bday is in August, wouldn't surprise me if that's around the time they start arriving in the states :lol

One thing I've learned in this hobby is to be patient.

One payment away from having this fully paid and I get to sit back and not worried about how I'm gonna be able to afford it, FEELLLLSSSS GOOODDDDD MAN.

Can't wait to receive this bad boy, my bday is in August, wouldn't surprise me if that's around the time they start arriving in the states :lol

:ggodpost: Congrats :hi5: I'm two away myself and it does feel really good :woo
I hope it arrives just before your birthday or better on your birthday :hi5:

Patience is the best approach :duff

Yodalukedagobah1.jpg

I knew it would be futile, but I emailed HT about a month ago asking about the release in April, and of course all they would say is "sorry, only details we can give you is that it is coming soon. Keep checking for updates with your retailer."

Typical response. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There never was much hope...

But they released figures not in the last upcoming pic before figures in it. It's just a marketing tool

There never was much hope...

But they released figures not in the last upcoming pic before figures in it. It's just a marketing tool

yes they have had releases not shown in the upcomung pics so any figure might pop up...but i doubt hulkbuster...i expect delays because of sheer complexity on manufacturiing this monster

Hot Toys just released a photo on their Facebook/Instagram of upcoming releases. No HulkBuster in sight. :(

Maybe they couldn't fit HB into the promo shot with the rest of those figures properly?...they might just do a solo promo shot for this piece..

Back