1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price isn't shocking, but it's still not a day one preorder for me. I'm close to having $300 in rewards points to drop on this, I'll make up my mind once I see AoU.

This seems pretty comparable to the threezero Atlas or even the Sideshow Raynor in complexity and size yet the price is wwaaaaay higher. Not surprised though, but I do feel bad for those who wanted it. This is the one crazy price item I'm lucky not to want. Those other two are killing me that I can't justify the money for them. Raynor, The Atlas and Fewture's EX Getters make me hate collecting sometimes.

Congrats to those who are picking this beast up! Well over $1000 shipping to Canada, though that was always going to be close to the case. There's always that, "Oh, it'd be nice!" thought, but I'm happy to pick up a few other pieces over just one. Plus I already have the Koto Hulkbuster/Hulk on order, which works well for me :) I wonder if this is any indication of where Hot Toys Ripley and the Power Loader will land...

I was able to find the reactions of some people checking out the Hulkbuster pre-order page for the first time though!

ConsciousFeminineIrukandjijellyfish.gif

tumblr_m42v0t8A0b1qjemo2o1_400.gif

PbpdqVm.gif

81926-modern-family-close-laptop-gif-5Yo6.gif

84971-Ron-Swanson-throws-out-compute-CMGq.gif

Fanboy Collectibles has it for $760, probably best stateside price I've seen thus far.

I'm FURIOUS about how high the price is and that probably EVERYONE selling this from Brick and Mortar to wanna be Wholesalers are gonna want a deposit for this. Do they really exspect people to buy this?? I mean REALLY?? ...........ummm what am I saying, i HAVE to... because the first 2 dozen or so Ironmen i got would've been all for nothing. Take my Deposit SSC you filthy, stinking crooks! :)

:lol This post made my day.

I'm just going to wait a year and half and get on the wait list. That's if I still want it. I'm sure by the time it comes out, my interests will be else where anyway.

And don't forget to calculate rps or rebates. $825 at SSC is $784 when you factor in the reward points you get. I think they would have been better charging the $784 and killing and rewards on this.

Im not too upset with that price, especially since I guessed it would be around 1,000. Plus the rewards points will soften the blow and there's plenty of time to save up. I'll be ready when this bad boy ships! :yess:

I expect to see the Hulk Buster in the clearance rack for years to come, no way this sells out at that price, they will have to throw deep discounts on it to get rid of there inventory, it will be a spooktactular special for sure:lol

Bingo, and people who 90 percent of the time cancel anway, to me nerd should apply to everything
What I don't get are the people that PO instantly just in case they want it because they "can always cancel later on". If you order something you should make sure you want it then and there.

What I don't get are the people that PO instantly just in case they want it because they "can always cancel later on". If you order something you should make sure you want it then and there.

And these are te people crying about an NRD :lol

Hopefully, we have 15 months to save 825$ for this big guy until the release date. But unfortunately, while we'll save this money for the Hulkbuster, many others nice figures will be released... Damn you Hot Toys, i'll have to work overtime right from tomorrow to have this "precious"!!!

Hot Toys Online Figures Shop

I expect to see the Hulk Buster in the clearance rack for years to come, no way this sells out at that price, they will have to throw deep discounts on it to get rid of there inventory, it will be a spooktactular special for sure:lol

Why would you think that?... :lol

This has been one of the most anticipated Marvel figures and probably one of the most unique we probably won't see again...I'm not saying is selling out tomorrow, but you gotta be kidding me if you think this will sit on shelves.

This is the idiot price I've ever seen for a toy. Bigger should not multiply the price by 4. Fools, hope no one orders it and they learn a lesson.

Well after about 3-4 hours of debating with myself, I caved in and pre ordered this beast. I have the room for it.

Dumped all my reward points into it and opted for the flex payment option.

This is the idiot price I've ever seen for a toy. Bigger should not multiply the price by 4. Fools, hope no one orders it and they learn a lesson.

Makes perfect sense to me...bigger, more complex, more elements, more money...YA sound really hurt :lol is almost comedy

Back