1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't kid yourself buddy. This guy won't be much different here in Canada unfortunately. I little better, but not much.
No doubt it's still very pricey, but with conversion and GST, it'd be $975 from Toy Square (and hopefully by the time this comes out, all our currencies have recovered somewhat :pray:). Still have shipping and provincial tax, depending on location but $300.00 is still a big difference. Could also get it from Animarket for $923, all in. Their EMS (I believe) shipping seems to evade duties, taxes and brokerage fees here.

New guy question...how do you calculate the dollar value of SSC rewards points, can't seem to find the information? Thanks.

I wish HT had made the IronMonger just a bit larger, in correct scale. This beast proves they could have if they wanted to, and back then they could have charged $500 for it instead of $440, and people would have paid it.

Uggh I knew the price would be insane but after price conversion from US to AUS$ I am looking well over $1000 before postage, I'm out!

I have $450 in RP (basically every one I have earned since I started buying HT) that I had planned on using on HB.

At over $900 after taxes and shipping, I'm out for now. But, the fact that it's still over a year away means that I have time to accumulate more RP. If it doesn't sell out I may still get it.

It's so big, I won't be heartbroken if I don't get it. Also depends on how my repaint of the $35 one turns out. I could use those RP to buy two other figures straight up.

Thing is with the Hulk they'll have plenty more opportunities to re-use the body. Hulkbuster has to recoup everything plus make a profit in one shot. I'd be very surprised if we see it again in future films.

And holy smokes, $1300 AUD? You have it even worse than us Canadians. :lol For sure, you'd have to have disposable income galore to justify that.

No doubt there is some of that going on, too, haha. Not worth it to me, either, especially with currency conversion. I do think the figure's neat, though.

Certainly price gouging going on at PopCultcha. I've seen other retailers with cheaper prices for figures, so I imagine Hulkbuster will be found cheaper.

The Aussie dollar and Canadian dollar are almost the same against the U.S. Dollar. I imagine this will also come out pretty darn expensive for Canadians as well.

Too bad it isn't 2012 when we were at par with the U.S. Dollar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...The Aussie dollar and Canadian dollar are almost the same against the U.S. Dollar. I imagine this will also come out pretty darn expensive for Canadians as well...
Then PC must be gouging indeed. Works out to about $1k here, including conversion, GST and shipping.

Saw the price and unfortunately on a teacher's salary I have to say:

latest

Back