1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most important decision now is to decide where to pre order this bad boy. Being a UK collector, do I stick with Sideshow or try someone new to avoid the duty/tax charges which are easily going to be over £1000.00 :gah:

I do not wish to alarm you but I ve just been billed from Fed Ex for £68.00 ($104.48)for my Mark 22 Hot Rod figure with a pack-out!!Fed Ex must work it out based on dimensions so God only knows what Hulkbuster will be...

Last edited:
Going to wait to watch the movie first. I have to love it before i drop this kind of money on it. For all we know it could be a crappy 2 minute scene.

My other problem is space. Won't fit in a detolf. Would need a Besta.

Yeah, maybe if I was closer to pulling the trigger and committing to buying it, I might be grasping for some negatives, too. :lol It's a lot of coin, and when you add it to all the other Avengers stuff, it's very sobering (no chance I can get into this license). I do think the QC will be great on it, though. I know handling Monger feels better than the smaller pieces because of how big and clunky everything is. Egor looks robust also, so I wouldn't worry about HB.

Yes, many of us in this boat, I expect. I collecting Star Wars, RoboCop, Terminator and LOTR, all with pretty significant releases recently or coming soon. It's a big commitment, so that's why Avengers are out. I was initially going to get Vision and one version of Ultron I like, but will be holding off now.

Star Wars gets priority over Avengers for me. With Episode 7 launching at the end of this year, Hot Toys is going to be launching new figures.... as well as Hasbro. If it comes down to three Star Wars figures for one Hulkbuster Star Wars it is, especially if the HB only gets a short scene in the movie. Great year to be colllecting things though. Episode 7, Age of Ultron, an awesome Transformer Masterpice and Third Party lineup, A bunch of new licenses for Funko, and another 50+ new WWE Elite figures that will cost about 15-20 each..... Very expensive year but should be very fun as well.

Pre-ordered today, need to queue up for
about 20 mins to get it but worth it.
This hulkbuster is a giant beast, it makes
the hulk looking like a small boy!
And it's cheaper than expected, so first day
PO, otherwise Im afraid I will regret it.

More or less what it'll look like.

16514589290_dc8d438a9a_b.jpg

I can only imagine the huge warning label this thing will have on the box :lol

I ma de this clip not for this forum, but posted it here for whom might be interrested. I do agree that it's nothing more than promo images with speaker over it. I note your feedback and this clip perhaps isn't for the audience of this forum.

I ma de this clip not for this forum, but posted it here for whom might be interrested. I do agree that it's nothing more than promo images with speaker over it. I note your feedback and this clip perhaps isn't for the audience of this forum.

Is just misleading, thought it would be new stills or actual footage of it, but then I end up watching the same images we already seen and practically a read along of the hot toys description from the first page :lol

I don't get the point of that....but I guess thanks...

I woke up extra early today to accomplish many tasks that must be done by the end of the day. Now I Am Paralyzed From distraction; Thank You Hot Toys

What kind of NRD are we expecting on this?

Did Iron Monger have one? If so anyone remember the amount?

There's a battle going on within me between the side of me that hates money and wants to rid myself of it instantly, and the side that wants to survive later on in life with some sort of...savings or something. :lol

QkoA0if.jpg

giphy.gif

amy-poehler-cant.gif

tumblr_inline_mysldgKR5w1qzaacr.gif

kxG.gif

fOTfxvo.gif

giphy.gif

ronswansondancing.gif

But in the end, I know I just can't do it...I just can't...

tumblr_lgt625BSpr1qeolcio1_500.gif

Back