1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that price it had to be a joke :lol

well its almost that price, it comes out to that price with shipping $840 air, of $872 speedpost from HK. Well thats according to my location and on animarkets website. Also with a $220 deposit. Aaaand they put a preorder deadline till the 15th of this month.:horror

Looks cool but i think I have decided to skip it. Rather get 3 figures than just this one. That may all change in a week :rotfl

It's cool but incredibly ugly.

oh no you did not!

4nuME0h.gif

well its almost that price, it comes out to that price with shipping $840 air, of $872 speedpost from HK. Well thats according to my location and on animarkets website. Also with a $220 deposit. Aaaand they put a preorder deadline till the 15th of this month.:horror

Yeah... :slap its just that number made me realize how dangerously close it is to $1000

Lots of people already selling their "iminime" collections for this.... Lol.

Looks cool, but just not for me. Bring out the 1/4 MK43!

With this release I'm thinking HT/SSC will see a drop in sales of the lesser figures...the only thing I have to say is Falcon who?!

I don't think any other armor will ever top this...this is the mountain top!!!! Actually he is the friggin mountain!

With this release I'm thinking HT/SSC will see a drop in sales of the lesser figures...the only thing I have to say is Falcon who?!

I actually am considering getting Falcon and maybe Winter Soldier to add to my RPs for HB. People keep assuming they need to PO this guy right away but I doubt the PO will sell out and he doesn't ship until a year + from now. Get more figures in the interim and save up the points.

It looks cute, kinda round-ish and chubby. The way they redesigned him almost reminds me of Baymax actually. :)

That was the plan. :monkey3
I don't think that we want to give SSC any grief, we don't need a repeat from Spook.
But it's just so incredibly funny. I mean, it's only a joke done about 100,000 times by various morons on this forum over the last few years. Just never gets old. DFanatic is a comedic genius.

But it's just so incredibly funny. I mean, it's only a joke done about 100,000 times by various morons on this forum over the last few years. Just never gets old. DFanatic is a comedic genius.

Thanks. I knew you would understand. You can count on me to do it again for the next available pre-order. Try not to fall for that one, alright?

This will no doubt be me when Sideshow puts it up on their site and I check the price.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3019-1387904851-11.gif

Back