1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :rotfl

I already accepted my fate

tumblr_inline_mqni5oliqz1qz4rgp.gif

This big guy is in my future, its inevitable

I do not wish to alarm you but I ve just been billed from Fed Ex for £68.00 ($104.48)for my Mark 22 Hot Rod figure with a pack-out!!Fed Ex must work it out based on dimensions so God only knows what Hulkbuster will be...

If you create an account with FedEX you won't have to pay the £12.00 handling fee in future, I only paid just over £46.00 to FedEX for my Hot Rod figure.

If released the 3rd/4th quarter of 2016...and the price isn't too terribly high, I'm all in! Where I'd display it is another matter.

I do not wish to alarm you but I ve just been billed from Fed Ex for £68.00 ($104.48)for my Mark 22 Hot Rod figure with a pack-out!!Fed Ex must work it out based on dimensions so God only knows what Hulkbuster will be...
The price you pay for delivery is worked out on weight and dimensions.
The Fed-Ex bill has nothing to do with size, it's worked out on value. You pay them V.A.T @ 20% and handling.

I just hope that the pre order doesn't sell out quickly. I have a lot of reward points that well become available this month. If this can hold out till the end of March I should have about $355.00 in rewards.

Is there an EX version? Think I might wait til after the movie to PO. With that kinda investment, I need more of an iconic feeling about him. Can you imagine if the movie sucks lol.

I don't see this getting an EX and I also don't see it selling out during the PO phase. I'd rather save the NRD and just wait until he's shipping before ordering. That way I have the chance to not only save some more but also earn more RPs via purchases and spook.

The odds of the movie sucking are low. Possible, but low. And even if it sucked, this is such a major figure/accomplishment/general bad ass deal that ppl would buy iy anyway. In fact, forget the movie. Im still getting this.

The price over two years isn't that bad... but the wait will be the hard part. There's always something better down the road.

Back