1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be neat to see War Machine in something the size of a tank instead of just armed like one, but part of me also sort of hopes that Lego is over-exaggerating, especially since the Lego AoU and IW Busters are a solid 40% bigger than they should be. So it could just be beefier War Machine. If they do use him, that would make 3 Avengers movies in a row that used Busters.

I don't have a huge problem with 2.0, although IMO it doesn't look nearly as cool as the 1.0. Since it was relatively cheap as a PP, I went ahead and POed. Would have never paid $800+ for a fully articulated version. Agree if WB does show up it will hopefully be a mod of the 1.0 with a crazy huge minigun and proton cannon. It would definitely be a way to cap off the character for A4. I also like the idea of WM getting bigger and badder this time while IM gets sleeker and more advanced.

I'm also wondering if there will be any improvements with the new release. I'm thinking there might be a quick release for swapping out the arms. I don't plan on recreating any scenes, so I could just buy the accessory pack and display behind him.

I’m also wondering if any slight mods will happen with the HB one 2.0.

But it’s cool to be able to look at final product photos for a figure you are waiting to get a year from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I don’t get when I saw the LEGO photos is when they showed the pic of the WB suit opened up to reveal WarMachine inside he was wearing a Quantum Realm suit. Why the hell does WM, Iron Man even need that?? Would have thought their suits would have protected them?

Guys, quick question what sort of cabinet are people using to fit the Hulkbuster in ? When I look at IKEA seems Stuva or Besta are the possible best bet.

Besta : 60 x 40 x 64cm tall
Stuva : 60 x 50 x 64cm tall

Hulkbuster approx 55cm tall (plus some with open head if displayed that way)

How awesome is this guy. So glad I got a second chance.

hulkbuster-deluxe-version_marvel_silo.png-2.jpg

Guys, quick question what sort of cabinet are people using to fit the Hulkbuster in ? When I look at IKEA seems Stuva or Besta are the possible best bet.

Besta : 60 x 40 x 64cm tall
Stuva : 60 x 50 x 64cm tall

Hulkbuster approx 55cm tall (plus some with open head if displayed that way)

How awesome is this guy. So glad I got a second chance.

View attachment 449012

Museum pose fits fine in a Besta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi as long as you have the soles of the feet flat to the surface hes very stable even with the arms fully extended

Nice shot there Red!

Some guy took one completely apart. I thought the photos were posted on here.

Yea I saw that yesterday while catching up on this thread, but I think he completely dismantled it to recast in die cast.

I was wondering if anyone took the arm off that is swapable with the jackhammer arm. I'm not that worried because obviously HT made the original ready to work with the accessory set, just wondering if anyone attempted to take the arm off yet or if everyone is waiting for instructions with the acc. set.

It took a while to find this. But I remember seeing it when it was first uploaded a while ago. If anyone wants to check their Hulkbuster to confirm that the screw is in the same place, then this is probably how the jackhammer arm is intended to be installed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKDi4AKc2JM

Back