1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just imagine how sick it would be to have two hulkbuster size figures back to back

That’s EXACTLY what I’m imagining! Plus it would be sweet if the WM Mk. 4 or 5 armor slotted inside ala Mk. 43 & Hulkbuster 1.0.

Yes I am. Looking at the Lego pic it does look somewhat similar to the AoU base design. So with some luck HT could perhaps build on their existing articulated version too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I noticed the similarities as well which make sense because Banner and FRIDAY are there to build it. Similar to the Hulkbuster 1.0 but with BIG GUNS everywhere! Instant PO if they do a real figure, not this Shampoobuster from IW :lol

I think I’m still going to aim for the AOU Hulkbuster. Love War Machine...but I think I like the Red and Gold of IM on the HB.

I had to get pretty creative to fit one Hulkbuster into my display area. I'm having a hard time picturing two! :lol

I have to build a display to put on top of my cabinet, the height of hulkbuster would be way to big for my cabinet I would have to move shelves and pretty much lose good shelf space so I’m figuring if I can get the re released HB I’m going to build a display box for it.

HB Mk1 is a beast of a figure and I think HT did a great job. Not too sure on HB MK2 as it looks “cheap” compared the the original.
BC800317-3565-4B0B-B962-EAE7F7BB3330.jpg

Yep, have multiple soap reactors powering up all of my light-up features on my Marvel and Star Wars HT figures

Nice! I might get a couple, especially if I get the HulkBuster.

Thank you for posting your pics. I really think this would culminate my Iron Man collection.
Looks so good.

Where do you order your SOAP reactors from? I've been wanting to upgrade from batteries.
I get them direct from Soap Studios. It’s best to email them with a list of all your figures with light up features. I did this and they put together all the reactors and leads I needed and billed me using pay pal. It’s a no brainier as the figures look a lot better with their light features on.

I get them direct from Soap Studios. It’s best to email them with a list of all your figures with light up features. I did this and they put together all the reactors and leads I needed and billed me using pay pal. It’s a no brainier as the figures look a lot better with their light features on.

Is it expensive?

2be2bc0889098419882159c4852096a4.jpg

Thrilled to see this MISB set!

22ae9ed0df6f8086a91eb911a036078c.jpg

"It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days."

526d3274abb5f895615b2d39aecb1971.jpg

SOAPed up HB... with puny Hulk

Is it expensive?

Some may say yes but I think they are the most convenient item on the market for 1/6 light up figures so for me I think they are cheap. A box plus cables is around £80 ( I think) but I did purchase my 6 soap reactors 3 years ago so the price may have changed.

Just imagine how sick it would be to have two hulkbuster size figures back to back

That's what I'm hoping for. I bought two HBs with a plan to convert one into a WB. If this indeed pans out, it will save me the time and money. Not to mention I'm sure the HB will go up in value.

That's what I'm hoping for. I bought two HBs with a plan to convert one into a WB. If this indeed pans out, it will save me the time and money. Not to mention I'm sure the HB will go up in value.

I guess it depends on how much the War Buster looks like the AOU HulkBuster.
Otherwise it would maybe be a long release.
Took a long time to get that engineering correct on the HB. Even to put a WM inside. I could see the MK2 WM, but any of the other or newer WMs would be too large to fit inside.

Yeah I’m hoping the WB looks close enough so hot Toys can modify off the original! Well I guess we’ll see how cool it looks in the movie at least. HB 2.0 looked nasty and was a complete joke in the movie with poorly cgi pasted mark ruffalo head hahaha

The HulkBuster 2.0 does suck...in ever way.
We will see the War Buster probably before the Deluxe comes out right?

Back