1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep all the engineering with the joints and features mean if it appears in infinity war then they could double dip as infinity wars version will likely be less difficult and profits will increase as there is less R&D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah my thoughts exactly too. I personally would wait for the Infinity War version, since that could be the 2.0 with even more improvement.

Yeah my thoughts exactly too. I personally would wait for the Infinity War version, since that could be the 2.0 with even more improvement.

What does 2.0 even mean? It's a unique armor used solely for the Hulk.

By your logic, it's like saying Mark 43 is Mark V 2.0.

It's an entirely different armor..

What does 2.0 even mean? It's a unique armor used solely for the Hulk.

By your logic, it's like saying Mark 43 is Mark V 2.0.

It's an entirely different armor..

No, it would be like saying the mark 43 is the mark 42 2.0 (which it is). Nobody has seen it yet so we don't know at all if it's a new design or a repaint.

When someone says 2.0 they just mean a second release of a character (ie Starlord 2.0, Batman 2.0 etc.).

No, it would be like saying the mark 43 is the mark 42 2.0 (which it is). Nobody has seen it yet so we don't know at all if it's a new design or a repaint.

When someone says 2.0 they just mean a second release of a character (ie Starlord 2.0, Batman 2.0 etc.).

Yeah that's what I meant. Since it's in the new movie, there should be changes/updates to the HB. If it's the same paint/repaint..there should be small minor differences. You may think it's the same, but it's definitely different. A good example of this is Mark 45/46. They look pretty much the same, but there are minor changes to the suit.

Yeah that's what I meant. Since it's in the new movie, there should be changes/updates to the HB. If it's the same paint/repaint..there should be small minor differences. You may think it's the same, but it's definitely different. A good example of this is Mark 45/46. They look pretty much the same, but there are minor changes to the suit.

If you said 46/47, I would understand. Not sure about 45/46.

Yeah, 43 is 42 repaint.

I personally like the direction they are going with the armors. Very organic looking.

Can't wait for 48!!

My guess the 48 is the one we saw in the promo pics + leaked trailer. The Hulkbuster 2.0/ ThanosBuster will be Mark 49.

My problem with some of these releases is that by the time they actually do drop the movie they belonged to beeeeeen old news and a replacement armor/costume/actor has now taken its place in a newer movie, with hints at a newer figure before we even get the first one, like Drax for example.....so for those that like to have the latest you are kind of screwed...because the HB is old news before we even get it with hints of the ThanosBuster in the near future and quite possibly a much faster production time....lol

They need to stick to realistic timelines...

My problem with some of these releases is that by the time they actually do drop the movie they belonged to beeeeeen old news and a replacement armor/costume/actor has now taken its place in a newer movie, with hints at a newer figure before we even get the first one, like Drax for example.....so for those that like to have the latest you are kind of screwed...because the HB is old news before we even get it with hints of the ThanosBuster in the near future and quite possibly a much faster production time....lol

They need to stick to realistic timelines...

Well this would have been out already if Hot Toys didn't decide to redesign the figure.

I'm newly in a position where I could potentially pick this guy up, where before he was just the cool-looking pipe dream. Now I'm staring at my current modest collection of 5 figures filling up my desk and trying to decide if it's nuts to go for HB when space is limited already and I could just as easily almost-double my collection size with 3 or 4 characters in lieu of this guy. I need a little devil and a little angel on my shoulders.

I just snagged a Iron Monger this week , and looking at him right now, man o man , is this hulkbuster going to be a masterpiece

I'm newly in a position where I could potentially pick this guy up, where before he was just the cool-looking pipe dream. Now I'm staring at my current modest collection of 5 figures filling up my desk and trying to decide if it's nuts to go for HB when space is limited already and I could just as easily almost-double my collection size with 3 or 4 characters in lieu of this guy. I need a little devil and a little angel on my shoulders.
Angel: "You need to get this!"

Devil: "You need to get this!"

Back