1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bringing to front. Just because I'm curious. PO'd and cancelled. Still
Curious. This thing may never happen.

Nah man. After all these months of pre-orders, the massive revamp to the design, all the appearances at the most recent expos here and overseas, and an official statement saying it's shipping in the fall, if they were to cancel it there would be blood in the streets of HK. This is 100% coming out and get your pre-orders in because it is something that HT will never do again. A truly one of a kind piece whose market value will rise in the coming years after it has sold out.

Oh, it's happening.

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.jpg

Nah man. After all these months of pre-orders, the massive revamp to the design, all the appearances at the most recent expos here and overseas, and an official statement saying it's shipping in the fall, if they were to cancel it there would be blood in the streets of HK. This is 100% coming out and get your pre-orders in because it is something that HT will never do again. A truly one of a kind piece whose market value will rise in the coming years after it has sold out.

What if Infinity War has a revamped Hulkbuster?

Don't do that. It's been teased already. It'll more than likely be a sleek curvy design like the newer armors. I don't have room (or money) for two Hulkbuster armors.
28889e7b361151cbff74e350ec74d359.jpg

I'm really hoping for the IW Hulkbuster :p. I just need one, might as well be the Infinity War one. To be honest, I think it's just changes aesthetically and call it Hulkbuster 2.0.

If he does not fight the hulk in the armor then it is not Hulkbuster , i am sure there will only be one hulkbuster

So what's the max sized 1/6 you guys will buy.. HB is already pushing my size limits as a figurine. I think I go up to 28inches max. Anything bigger will be out of question. Ie. If the bat were to be 1/6, it would be impossible to get.. so if thanosbuster is available but much bigger, I don't think I can get it in 1/6 scale.

So what's the max sized 1/6 you guys will buy.. HB is already pushing my size limits as a figurine. I think I go up to 28inches max. Anything bigger will be out of question. Ie. If the bat were to be 1/6, it would be impossible to get.. so if thanosbuster is available but much bigger, I don't think I can get it in 1/6 scale.

The HB is my max size limit, both physically and financially; I still don't know how I'm going to display this guy because of the limitations of my display room...but I'll have fun figuring it out!

I dont see them doing this more than once. Just too expensive for HT as well as the consumer.

I dont see them doing this more than once. Just too expensive for HT as well as the consumer.

That's exactly why I do think they'll do another one for Infinity War. An expensive piece like this, all of the moldings, etc are already done. Minor, relatively inexpensive tweaks for the new movie and they could recoup even more of their costs with a 2nd run.

That's exactly why I do think they'll do another one for Infinity War. An expensive piece like this, all of the moldings, etc are already done. Minor, relatively inexpensive tweaks for the new movie and they could recoup even more of their costs with a 2nd run.

Yep all the engineering with the joints and features mean if it appears in infinity war then they could double dip as infinity wars version will likely be less difficult and profits will increase as there is less R&D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back