1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing will be worth more than my car so I want to park it on my drive and wax it on sundays while smiling smugly at passers by.
"Oh hi neighbour, just cleaning the 'ole hulkbuster here. She's a beut aint she?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing will be worth more than my car so I want to park it on my drive and wax it on sundays while smiling smugly at passers by.
"Oh hi neighbour, just cleaning the 'ole hulkbuster here. She's a beut aint she?"

Lmao. If you need coatings and wax recommendations let me know. I got you covered. Wouldn't want the HB paint to be damaged by the sun!

Lmao. If you need coatings and wax recommendations let me know. I got you covered. Wouldn't want the HB paint to be damaged by the sun!

I'd say I'd pay you to do it but after import taxes I'"ll have to get by on ramen noodles and strangers generosity for a while

I do use Adam's Detail Spray or Waterless Car Wash on my Iron Man Hot Toys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone see that video clip going around of the hulkbuster electronically opening up?

Looks Hot toys quality , but it can't be.

Comicave also has a working 1/4 HB.
I asked them if they would be selling it and they said yes. This was over 2 years ago now.
It might be too expensive to produce.
1/4 scale would be awesome. Unfortunately, I'm only into 1/6 scale. It just wouldn't look right in my opinion.

Although I wouldn't mind a full size replica one day lol

Hell I'd be happy with a 18 inch HB figure provided it had some good details, paint apps, and articulation. I don't need gimmicks and I don't need it to be huge.

Bringing to front. Just because I'm curious. PO'd and cancelled. Still
Curious. This thing may never happen.

Back