1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logically, the "last flex pay" move from May to June is probably just an acknowledgement that its definitely not coming in May. I'm sure everyone expected that. I think it is close to coming out and Sideshow is in almost as much limbo as collectors are. It'll probably be pushed to the next month, every month, until its release. A release in the states at the same time or before HK has happened a couple of time, but 2 or 3 out of 400. I'd guess July or August in the states at the earliest.
Especially since it wasn't pictured in the coming soon photo.

525e608b3a0f282e9b3e9a18530f3975.jpg

Who said it was May. OSR has it slated for july-august.

Not to mentioned plenty of figures came out that wasn't included in the upcoming releases photo. Just fyi for those seemingly new to collecting... seemingly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Logically, the "last flex pay" move from May to June is probably just an acknowledgement that its definitely not coming in May. I'm sure everyone expected that. I think it is close to coming out and Sideshow is in almost as much limbo as collectors are. It'll probably be pushed to the next month, every month, until its release. A release in the states at the same time or before HK has happened a couple of time, but 2 or 3 out of 400. I'd guess July or August in the states at the earliest.
Especially since it wasn't pictured in the coming soon photo.

This.

Just saw this on Facebook. The King Arts 1/4 Hulkbuster next to the HT 1/4 figures.

Jeebus, that's massive.

e4240c67bc3e46e19f1f086445f0662f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said hoping for final product pics in May, not releasing in May. SSC has the last month of release for June I believe.

They do not send out freebies to the normal bloggers on the high priced things so we will not see the flood of pics when this released. The only final product pics will be from people that bought one, HT did do a short video when the Batmobile released so they could do that again. Budget Stark is getting one and will have a video up pretty quick after it releases.

Last edited:
Yep Budget Stark is my go to guy for secret base and IM stuff. He'll have the vid up quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not getting this in June. Expect another e-mail from sideshow in 4 weeks pushing back another month. Then another one 4 weeks later pushing back another month. Once it hits in HK, we'll get it 1-2 months later. Hoping for release by fall.

We're not getting this in June. Expect another e-mail from sideshow in 4 weeks pushing back another month. Then another one 4 weeks later pushing back another month. Once it hits in HK, we'll get it 1-2 months later. Hoping for release by fall.

Once again, I'll ask why not? There is no evidence that it will be pushed back as you say just as there is no evidence it will definitely be released in May. We just have to wait and be pleasantly surprised. I'll stick with my glass half full and say I expect it to come out in the next couple months.

Back