1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
988fb35f979793ac5110773e727d67f7.jpg

Now that I've seen the printed XM Hulkbuster I'm definitely going to try to match that pose with the HT Mark XLIII and Hulkie when he arrives.

This exact pose is the main reason I'm so excited they delayed and upgraded. At first I really didn't care for the whole "43 fits inside" gimmick -- but the moment it dawned on me that he could be leaping out of it....

:yess:

I finally pulled the trigger with points and got HB down to $60 dollars plus shipping. I was trying like heck to get it just for the ship cost but I was too afraid the damn thing would go to waitlist and I'd feel really stupid about delaying all that time to use the points on it and miss the opportunity. Looks like it might finally be coming.:yess:

Now that the points are down, I am ready for this behemoth to ship. Can't wait to see what they did with all the enhancements and how the MXLIII looks blasting out of the top. I have a 2nd XLIII just for this piece to display together.

Curious that there's no email about it getting pushed back yet ... hasn't released in Hong Kong. I'm sure we'll get one soon ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but it's going to be delayed for at least another month. For all the May final flex pays to charge, that would mean it would already need to be out in HK since the turnaround time for SSC to get their stock is usually 4-6 weeks. I see this releasing in HK by the end of May and for SSC to get their stock in late June to early July. I've waited this long, another couple months isn't going to kill me.

Sorry, but it's going to be delayed for at least another month. For all the May final flex pays to charge, that would mean it would already need to be out in HK since the turnaround time for SSC to get their stock is usually 4-6 weeks. I see this releasing in HK by the end of May and for SSC to get their stock in late June to early July. I've waited this long, another couple months isn't going to kill me.

Completely agreed, but I will say, I hate waiting another couple of months. This is easily my highest anticipated figure ever, and it's crushing each time we receive a delay notice.

One day I'm going to open this thread and see shipping boxes on a pallet. Until that day, I remain uneasy about this figure. :(

I doubt there is anything to be uneasy about... If they were going to cancel it, they would have done that long ago. AND they wouldn't still be displaying it at shows.

I want them to get it right, so I don't mind waiting as long as needed. I'm fairly sure we'll get it sometime this year.

Back