1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Prime just shipped. Keen to receive this bad-boy.

Anyone know of a decent 1/6th throne/chair i could use to recreate the church scene with him under the red cloth. Theres an concept art piece that shows you how he would have looked if we had seen him front on and its baddass. I want to try and re-create it for my display

View attachment 268711

You would probably need to do some custom work on any you find to match it. But Captain harlock has a decent throne. It's a hot toys figure

i've thought about trying to find a throne as well. but couldn't find anything that even came close. then i thought about making my own, and man, it's a complex looking throne, so that's out as well.

i think it'd be easy enough to make an inaccurate throne, so, maybe i'll try that. it would be nice for someone to create an accurate one and sell it unpainted for a fairly reasonable price.

Customizing the Harlock throne would probably be the easiest way to go. It's not a perfect option, but it's a good place to start. And if you display it like the first scene where the twins walk up from behind the stock one would work aright. 99% of people wouldn't remember what the film one looks like.

image.jpg
image.jpeg

i'm still waiting for the BBTS "this'll ship in approximately 10 days" email. just gives me more time to stew on whether or not to get this.

i'll probably cave. every photo just makes it look so great.

part of me wishes either ultron was in iron man 3 so that his sentries could fight tony's house party armors.. or if they had introduced the house party in age of ultron.. OR.. if the house party was introduced in age of ultron and ultron took them over. the avengers fighting a bunch of iron man armors.. now that'd be pretty cool.

The SOAP Reactor is an absolute *must* for this guy, BUT I need to provide everyone with the proper attachments.

It takes the 2-space battery adapter in the arms [two LS521], to the 3. And the stand is 3 AAAs, not AAs as previous reported, unless USA version is different.

Last edited:
I just received mine. I was surprised by the size. It's one thing to see pictures but it's amazing in person.

My quick iPhone pic:

f0b37ee18ecc01eeaabfd3abd66608f5.jpg

Great picture, CW. Congrats on getting him! :clap

I just received mine. I was surprised by the size. It's one thing to see pictures but it's amazing in person.

:exactly:

The only thing that I can say really concerns me about this figure is the mouth joint potentially loosening over time to the point where it doesn't stay closed very well anymore.

Great picture, CW. Congrats on getting him! :clap

:exactly:

The only thing that I can say really concerns me about this figure is the mouth joint potentially loosening over time to the point where it doesn't stay closed very well anymore.

It's funny because I just finished setting it up and thought the same thing.

The SOAP Reactor is an absolute *must* for this guy, BUT I need to provide everyone with the proper attachments.

It takes the 2-space battery adapter in the arms [two LS521], to the 3. And the stand is 3 AAAs, not AAs as previous reported, unless USA version is different.

Can you possibly list what all is needed for all of ultrons lights?

Last edited:

It's the smaller batteries. AAA is the bigger then AA right? I get those two confused.

Back