1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just as I was expecting UPS **** the bed on the delivery once again. For some reason it's been setting at the local facility since Sunday, called them and they have no explanation other that "it should be out for delivery soon".

Well, just as I was expecting UPS **** the bed on the delivery once again. For some reason it's been setting at the local facility since Sunday, called them and they have no explanation other that "it should be out for delivery soon".

Do you want to see me smash some fruit?????

No, I asked you "does it take 2 or 3 AAs?" That was based off a review video where whoever it was said "it takes AAs".

You answered 3, which is/was correct.

Still my bad though. I didn't even catch that it was the wrong size, because I get those stupid battery sizes mixed up myself. No idea why.

Anyway-what do you think of the figure?

Still my bad though. I didn't even catch that it was the wrong size, because I get those stupid battery sizes mixed up myself. No idea why.

Anyway-what do you think of the figure?

No biggie. I'll use the AAs somewhere, I'm sure. The AAAs on the way :yess:

I think it's a stunner when it's lit up. Just jaw-dropping.

Un-lit it is nice, but just loses a ton of 'presence'. As I've said the SR is a must for this guy.

Oh, and I'll agree with whoever was complaining about the arm batteries.......I've done the IM arms and everything else with never a single issue.

I thought I was gonna scream doing Ultron's arms :gah:

I finally got it by using the clear plastic deal wedged in the spring to take pressure off, then a pair of tweezers to insert the second battery. What's maddening is every time you almost get it, it pops out and goes inside the figure.

I had the battery issue with whiplash mk2. I had to put it down and walk away for an hour. I was gonna smash the dang thing. Lol it was like that scene in pretty woman with the oysters...id get two batteries on and go for the last and it would go flying somewhere. Drove me bonkers. For ultron I had my daughter do it. She has small small hands. And more patience. Lol

But your right ultron looks miles better lit. All down to the cg design I think. I don't think it would have looked nearly as good had they done more with paint and less with light.

Soap has a big display at bjcc this week.

Nope not going. Wish I could.

I'm actually in the USA. Most the time. I travel a lot for work and family studio Crap. So I spend a fair bit of time overseas. But my home is in Michigan.

For anyone that ordered from Alter Ego Comics; they're sending out emails saying they should have their stock in 2 weeks.

For anyone that ordered from Alter Ego Comics; they're sending out emails saying they should have their stock in 2 weeks.

Good to hear; I've been salivating for Ultron since I heard that SS was sending him out. 2 weeks is a small price to pay for a double-boxed deluxe HT figure.

Back