1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, now I'm curious to check out Blacklist just to see how he acts there. :lol

Spader is a fantastic actor. He always did a fantastic line as smarmy charming intelligent bad guy.
White Palace was also superb.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424189280.468648.jpg

Know it's only Lego but the first pic is Ultimate Ultron and the one below is Ultron prime! Defo looks different forms to me which means I am waiting on pre ordering this one in case we haven't seen the final form

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424189328.113577.jpg

I wonder if one of these is the final form of Ultron.
Toy-Fair-2015-Hasbro-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-006_zps7f673549.jpg

Toy-Fair-2015-Hasbro-Marvel-Toys-009_zps90635833.jpg

I'm really hoping he looks like the second pic. I'm not sure if the first pic is supposed to be Prime, but it looks even more human looking. I hope the final form doesn't look like that.

The Interactive Ultron looks like Ivan Ooze from the MMPR movie to me...:dunno

View attachment 167325

Know it's only Lego but the first pic is Ultimate Ultron and the one below is Ultron prime! Defo looks different forms to me which means I am waiting on pre ordering this one in case we haven't seen the final form

View attachment 167326

Kinda cool to see that they both have open mouths....but hey, it's just Lego. XD I'll get both versions if they come out differently!

On comicbookmovie.com I read that maybe March 3, attached to the show agent carter will be broadcast the third trailer ... We hope to be able to understand if there is an ultimate ultron. Also I am waiting to do the PO ....

I agree with that as well, since it just isn't practical to have him lit 24/7. I also wish the neck was thicker, as in the movie.

Probably beating a dead horse... but $374 is absolutely out of the question.

I've been on board with all Hot Toy's Marvel releases, price wise, and I'm even open to
a $1000 Hulkbuster... but I just can't justify this one.

Bland design. No Accessories. Not diecast. No other forms included. Awkward looking proportions.

It's a shame, I want more villains... and Ultron is looking to be a big bad... but the figure ain't doing it for me.

If they are specifically calling it Ultron Prime and not just Ultron, then I would assume other forms of his will also be released. Hopefully one of the other forms is more to my liking than this one. Id love to have this character in my collection, but certainly not this figure.

IDK, I really like this figure a lot. The size alone is what sold me on this guy. I'll admit, $375 is a bit pricey for a bare bones figure. The only negative for me is the fact that to achieve the look with the glowing red all over his body, you need to keep the light switch on which will no doubt drain the batteries.

Back