1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 167325

Know it's only Lego but the first pic is Ultimate Ultron and the one below is Ultron prime! Defo looks different forms to me which means I am waiting on pre ordering this one in case we haven't seen the final form

View attachment 167326

The body looks way different... Ultimate Ultron looks weird it doesn't have the perfect mechanical design Prime has

If you notice the lego design carefully, and i know its only lego but there is a reason we are freaks, UU looks to be an armored version of prime with most of the mechanical parts covered up and the upper helmet on the lego also suggests an armor covering over his face.

If you notice the lego design carefully, and i know its only lego but there is a reason we are freaks, UU looks to be an armored version of prime with most of the mechanical parts covered up and the upper helmet on the lego also suggests an armor covering over his face.

Ohhh yeah, that makes sense :goodpost: that has to be vibranium

c5cec01930041d71237ff2dce262b813.jpg

Man he's huge might pick this up at some point.

It's almost insane to say........ but I actually prefer the $20 Hasbro happy meal toy over the $350 Hot Toy wallet sucker........Just looks more menacing......just wish he was 12".....I know he's not perfect(feet among other things)......but it looks like a steal next to Mr. $350. Trust me.....it hurt's to say this.......you be the judge.......which would make you happier if both were 12". Sorry Hot Toys......minus the lights which none of us use on a consistent basis and shiny paint......it=FAIL.IMHO.
lGsJSFG.jpg

attachment.php

It's almost insane to say........ but I actually prefer the $20 Hasbro happy meal toy over the $350 Hot Toy wallet sucker........Just looks more menacing......just wish he was 12".....I know he's not perfect(feet among other things)......but it looks like a steal next to Mr. $350. Trust me.....it hurt's to say this.......you be the judge.......which would make you happier if both were 12". Sorry Hot Toys......minus the lights which none of us use on a consistent basis and shiny paint......it=FAIL.IMHO.
lGsJSFG.jpg

attachment.php
now let's do some real math......6"X2=$20X2=$40+fancier paint apps (real world/CHINA price)$30 plus lights (real world/CHINA price)$30= add $50 for the label/puke and we're talking $150.....yet Hot Toys wants $350......let's compare apples to apples.....we're getting ripped off.IMHO. We are getting charged Ferrari prices when the product is far far away from being a Ferrari. Done ranting.

I guess I'm one of the few that is digging him, even after all these latest shots released. If I can get his battery converted to AC power like someone else had mentioned, I'd have to say I'd be pretty friggin' pleased with it...even at its higher price. There seems to be a LOT of intricate detailing in the way all of his inner workings fit together, and isn't just a bare bones skeleton.

Back