1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know. Maybe Paypal orders take priority when new shipments come in?

PayPal does take the payment immediately, that may be why that takes priority.

oh SSC have special instructions for you

'Sabrina loves Cap'
'Sabrina is Caps No.1 fan'
Sabrina gets the first Cap'

Theres a poster of that in the SCC lobby, no joke :lol
:rotfl

You know that's right! :hi5: :lol

So this isn't shipping again yet right? Trying to decide whether to get this or Mk 43 pushed through now because waiting is hard ha

So this isn't shipping again yet right? Trying to decide whether to get this or Mk 43 pushed through now because waiting is hard ha

I wanted a Mark 43 as well but I already have Mark 42, so Choosing to get Cap was easy :)

836A1715.jpg

836A1716.jpg

I wanted a Mark 43 as well but I already have Mark 42, so Choosing to get Cap was easy :)

Sweet pics! Oh I'm getting both, just was trying to decide which of my final flex payments to move up to today .... since the second batch of Caps hasn't started to ship it seems, I'm going with 43 and will wait until next month for Cap.

Sweet pics! Oh I'm getting both, just was trying to decide which of my final flex payments to move up to today .... since the second batch of Caps hasn't started to ship it seems, I'm going with 43 and will wait until next month for Cap.

That's awesome! I can't justify spending $400.00 more. Just this month alone I got these figures

1)Marty McFly,2) AOU Captain America, 3)Stealth Two Pack Captain America, 4)Light Asgardian Thor, 4) Winter Soldier 5)Captain America Rescue,

And Batman DX12 and I preoder and paid for already the Iron Man Mark 3 diecast from the local comic shop. I also have preorder Hawkeye.

My separate Bank Account for this expensive hobby has gone thin. I need to Rest it and Refill. :thud:

That's awesome! I can't justify spending $400.00 more. Just this month alone I got these figures

1)Marty McFly,2) AOU Captain America, 3)Stealth Two Pack Captain America, 4)Light Asgardian Thor, 4) Winter Soldier 5)Captain America Rescue,

And Batman DX12 and I preoder and paid for already the Iron Man Mark 3 diecast from the local comic shop. I also have preorder Hawkeye.

My separate Bank Account for this expensive hobby has gone thin. I need to Rest it and Refill. :thud:

Haha I know what you mean a lot has come out this month.

In the past few weeks ive gotten:

-Gamora
-Marty McFly
-Mark 43
-Rocket & Groot
-Ned Stark

Not to mention the 6 or 7 I have on pre-order.

As much as I am looking forward to getting my hands on this, part of me is thankful that this second shipment got delayed!

You can push flexes up right? I've got mine on flex pay with my second payment at the end of next month. I didn't see the need to unload 200 bucks and not have a figure come immediately, so I flexed. When he starts shipping I would happily go ahead and pay early.

You can push flexes up right? I've got mine on flex pay with my second payment at the end of next month. I didn't see the need to unload 200 bucks and not have a figure come immediately, so I flexed. When he starts shipping I would happily go ahead and pay early.
That you can, I've done it several times. Just drop them an email.

Back