1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Bar :duff

Do you like it? :D

It's still in the box...
Along with WM2.0, Iron Patriot, Sideshow Superman, Marty McFly, Falcon, Two-pack TWS Cap, TWS BW, Robocop and IM2 Tony Stark.
Still waiting for my new detolf glass to get made. So i haven't opened any of those except WM2.0, and even that was just to put on the upgraded headsculpt with the Don Cheadle face in it.

It's still in the box...
Along with WM2.0, Iron Patriot, Sideshow Superman, Marty McFly, Falcon, Two-pack TWS Cap, TWS BW, Robocop and IM2 Tony Stark.
Still waiting for my new detolf glass to get made. So i haven't opened any of those except WM2.0, and even that was just to put on the upgraded headsculpt with the Don Cheadle face in it.

Ahh I see, you must be getting antsy :lol
Well its gonna be fun opening all those up though :lol :rock

Ahh I see, you must be getting antsy :lol
Well its gonna be fun opening all those up though :lol :rock

The primary problem is *not* opening them up when they arrived has made me not bother about opening them at all...
Normally it's an event getting one in the mail.
Getting several without even opening them seems like "why do i even collect these any more?"

The primary problem is *not* opening them up when they arrived has made me not bother about opening them at all...
Normally it's an event getting one in the mail.
Getting several without even opening them seems like "why do i even collect these any more?"

Yikes, I get that, sure :duff
but I think opening one and going through that experience will renew your interest :D

Still nothing? :thud: I hope you hear something soon Baggins :1-1:

Not yet...I went the UK retailer route....so not realistically not expecting him for at least another couple of months :( :gah:

At least I have all the awesome pics on this thread to tide me over whilst I wait though! :lol

Not yet...I went the UK retailer route....so not realistically not expecting him for at least another couple of months :( :gah:
At least I have all the awesome pics on this thread to tide me over whilst I wait though! :lol

Ahh right, it is unfortunate that you have to wait but at least theres no fees(silver lining) :)
I'm expecting to get mine paid off early, within two weeks :yess:

and imo the pics make it harder :rotfl

Ahh right, it is unfortunate that you have to wait but at least theres no fees(silver lining) :)
I'm expecting to get mine paid off early, within two weeks :yess:

and imo the pics make it harder :rotfl

:exactly: yeah that's true, and you do have a point about the pics :lol I'm like "they have got theirs, I want mine, where's mine" , but at the same time it's nice to see other people's pics and how the figure looks in hand. :)

So you will be getting yours soon then!! :woo :yess:

:exactly: yeah that's true, and you do have a point about the pics :lol I'm like "they have got theirs, I want mine, where's mine" , but at the same time it's nice to see other people's pics and how the figure looks in hand. :)

So you will be getting yours soon then!! :woo :yess:

Yes indeed :yess: and WMMKII, MK43, WhiplashMKII, MKIII Construct and AOU BW all within the next couple weeks :thud:

oh I agree, its nice seeing the pics, but not if you have to wait months, but only in some cases(like a really anticipated figure), most of the time its really enjoyable and a lot of people here post really amazing photos :clap

Yes indeed :yess: and WMMKII, MK43, WhiplashMKII, MKIII Construct and AOU BW all within the next couple weeks :thud:

oh I agree, its nice seeing the pics, but not if you have to wait months, but only in some cases(like a really anticipated figure), most of the time its really enjoyable and a lot of people here post really amazing photos

:rock Great!! Nice list btw!! :woo
Thats true...This is probably my most anticipated figure out of all the ones on I have on order atm (plus Cap is one of my fave characters as well) so that's why I'm finding the wait so hard for this one!

Back