1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to kill me to wait for this figure, but with my Wife still out of work I can't buy it...yet.

sorry to hear about your wife,
but looking at your capt collection i'm sure this figure will find its way eventually. :pray:

I don't know how you guys overseas can still collect... all those fees and stuff add up to an extra $100 or more on each figure. The hobby is expensive enough as it is. :lol

so happy to get my cap today! :-D the magnetic features and the diecast shield are super awesome.

20150608_193451_zpsjudwocmd.jpg

20150608_193040_zpstcxal11b.jpg

20150608_193346_zpsav0wyvh0.jpg

First off :welcome1: to the forum :hi5:

If you're ordering from Sideshow they ship in batches so its hard to tell, I would imagine it would be within a week or so though

Thanks! Glad to be among fellow collectors. I've never directly ordered from SS, but I need this guy now lol.

so happy to get my cap today! :-D the magnetic features and the diecast shield are super awesome.

20150608_193346_zpsav0wyvh0.jpg

Oh my, my First Avenger is going to look so tiny next to this guy. :lol Does your TFA have the longer leg pegs in it?

Back