1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well damn. Been waiting on this for months. Expected at least a week notice to get my funds in order. I just bought two figures and cant afford this now.

i dont know how SS flexpay works.
so what happened if they send you a day notice and you dont have the fund?

This is a really tough month . Whiplash Mark 2 , real-estate tax , and now this . Jesus . I have to get a new hobby .

Then I think they cancel your order but I'm not sure

would they give you xx days after final charging notice and then only canceling your order. and they return the deposit right?
the NRD is when you cancel your order. how about when they forfeit your order?

Usually if you don't have the funds the day they want them your order stays processing and they try I think for up to three days, then it's cancelled. Not sure how the NRD works with it though.

would they give you xx days after final charging notice and then only canceling your order. and they return the deposit right?
the NRD is when you cancel your order. how about when they forfeit your order?

I actually have no idea because I have never been in that position. Sorry I can't be more help :/ but if I was you I would contact SS and ask them

Usually if you don't have the funds the day they want them your order stays processing and they try I think for up to three days, then it's cancelled. Not sure how the NRD works with it though.

thanks

I actually have no idea because I have never been in that position. Sorry I can't be more help :/ but if I was you I would contact SS and ask them

nah i'm just asking just to put myself in other fellow collectors shoes.
i dont think i will ever order from SS. the shipping charges are killing me. (an $18 SS book cost $35 to be shipped to me)
plus HK to Malaysia is nearer and faster, rather than HK - US - Malaysia.

i dont think i will ever order from SS. the shipping charges are killing me. (an $18 SS book cost $35 to be shipped to me)

Oh yeah then I would order from somewhere else too

thanks

Yeah shipping sucks from SSC, its $40 a figure for me :(

Back