1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my 'have your money ready' email too!!! So excited. I am moving on the 22nd into my new house, and have 10 new detolfs to set up. This bad boy will be front and center in my collection! Glad he will be here the week before I move. I have had my collection 'on ice' since January waiting on construction to finish. I have 11 brand new figures to unbox and display (AOU Cap, Mark 43, Iron Whiplash, Gamora, Starlord, Stormtrooper, Falcon, TWS Cap and Rogers, 3A Tyrion Lannister, Heartbreaker).....It's gonna be like Christmas morning :panic:

JP

congrats. :clap
i'm moving in soon too. still lots of things to do before i could unbox though.

Not knowing the exact date that I would get charged for this drove me crazy, so I changed it to a flexpay ... mine will ship the beginning of July. Cool of Sideshow to do that for me.

Look forward to all your pics in the meantime!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Argh, I really want to get this figure as I think it looks really great and the Civil War one looks a bit more boring, but I already have the stealth two-pack and I don't really need more Steves. Got limited space and funds and plenty of other figures I want as well. Been surfing Ebay and my usual supplier and it's already starting to sell out. So difficult. But he looks sooo good here...:gah:

Must stay strong. 2 Steves are enough. I don't even have Iron Man yet. If I repeat it enough times, maybe I'll start to believe it.

Argh, I really want to get this figure as I think it looks really great and the Civil War one looks a bit more boring, but I already have the stealth two-pack and I don't really need more Steves. Got limited space and funds and plenty of other figures I want as well. Been surfing Ebay and my usual supplier and it's already starting to sell out. So difficult. But he looks sooo good here...:gah:

Must stay strong. 2 Steves are enough. I don't even have Iron Man yet. If I repeat it enough times, maybe I'll start to believe it.

2 Steves are enough
2 Steves are enough
2 Steves are enough
2 Steves are enough
2 Steves are enough
2 Steves are enough
2 Steves are enough
2 Steves are enough
well maybe 1 more, 3rd time always a charm :lol

Just now ordered him. Not sure who is more excited, me or the people I work with. I take the figures into work to show everyone. They love looking at them too.

Back