1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats amazing, marvel did well in choosing these guys to portray their heroes.

Sidenote: could someone photoshop the figure to match the color of the outfit in the pic?

That's surprising. I thought AoU version would nerf its value.

Why would it? You think every IM suit drops the value of previous versions? Try getting a Mark III for under $200. Also the Avengers outfit is unique, won't see it again. Also from first Avengers film.

Why would it? You think every IM suit drops the value of previous versions? Try getting a Mark III for under $200. Also the Avengers outfit is unique, won't see it again. Also from first Avengers film.

I think that's why it's pretty nice to get every version from each film if you can afford it. There are just some costumes that you probably will never see again. You never even see the First Avenger suit again since the Golden Age has subtle differences. It's still a different suit. But as long as you like the suit/costume, i'd say get it. I may not love the pecs on the STRIKE Cap, but I doubt we'll ever see that costume again unless they actually make Steve the head of SHIELD which I don't think will happen.

Incredible. What a nice thing for them to do.
Proof positive that Chris Evans is such a big star and as Cap, they let him keep one of the costumes.
And that Christ Pratt is such a prat, that he got a GOTG hat to keep.

Pratt had his star-lord costume (which he pretty much stole from the studio) when he came to Evans charity, this is the other way around... Speaking of which, they should let Steve grow his beard out in a movie, Cap doesn't look bad with some trimmed stubble.

they should let Steve grow his beard out in a movie, Cap doesn't look bad with some trimmed stubble.

Perhaps in Civil War he'll be too busy to shave! :)

Both of these guys are legends, we need more stars like that. I can't wait for SL and Capt to meet on screen. I don't think they're gonna get on :lol

Back